Logistic Pipes back

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
You heard it here first (unless you have FTB/Slowpoke on Twitter :D)...

I wonder which version this is and whether Krapht has finally finished his, anyone know?

Jakeb

Jul 29, 2019
It has been around for a while if we're talking about the same thing. They posted it on the minecraft forum almost 2 months ago, and it was around a few months before that.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah but FTB wouldn't include it as it wasn't by the original author, now it has been included.

Jakeb

Jul 29, 2019
So it's finally good enough to be in the mod packs is what they are saying?

INCSlayer

Nov 17, 2012
Oh... so what you're saying is that krapht might have finally said it was okay for someone to do a fork?

according to the license he uses(MMPL) its okay for people to fork it aslong as they use the same license or atleast thats how i understand the license but i think Slow wanted a ok from Krapht himself for ethical/moral reasons

Lisranda

Jul 29, 2019
Exciting news,

Large scale cross-dimensional wireless Applied Energistics networks will be available natively in FTB. The two mods make one another so much better.

rymmie1981

Jul 29, 2019
The new Logistics Pipes are amazing beyond words. I've replaced most of my AE systems for them. The best upgrade for them is the ability to keep a specific number of items in an inventory and send the rest to normal storage. AE does have two things on LP, though. Autocrafting can be much more compact, or at least centralized. Also, ME storage can be incredibly compact compared to LP since you need physical chests or barrels.

Dex Luther

Jul 29, 2019
The new Logistics Pipes are amazing beyond words. I've replaced most of my AE systems for them. The best upgrade for them is the ability to keep a specific number of items in an inventory and send the rest to normal storage. AE does have two things on LP, though. Autocrafting can be much more compact, or at least centralized. Also, ME storage can be incredibly compact compared to LP since you need physical chests or barrels.

Seeing your items zip alone the pipes is always better lol