Problem Loging into FTB

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Beny3702

Mar 22, 2021
Hello, i want to ask if i can log into FTB launcher using microsoft account. On my microsoft account i have minecraft java version but idk how to log in, maybe its same problem like in technic launcher, they let me login only with mojang account but i dont have mojang account.

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
There is no requirement to log into the FTB App to play a pack. We launch packs through the Vanilla Launcher, so it doesn't matter that you have a Microsoft account.

Beny3702

Mar 22, 2021
Idk it still shows me this. And i have original minecraft i tried to log with email than with nickname but still not working

Attachments

• Výstřižek.PNG
    Výstřižek.PNG
    109.1 KB · Views: 855

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
Idk it still shows me this. And i have original minecraft i tried to log with email than with nickname but still not working
That is the old launcher that is no longer supported. Please use the App which is the main download link on the homepage.

Beny3702

Mar 22, 2021
ok im using the new app now and how do i add modpack??? I wanna add modpack FUTURECRAFT by GEJMR but i cant find it