LogiCraft [Direwolf20 Pack][Whitelist][Mature 16+][Teamspeak][24/7]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

assassin01

Jul 29, 2019
Applications:
1. Username: ihasfire

2. Age:17 (Can easily confirm that through TS)

3. Whats your favorite Mod? I can't really decide, it's either IC2 or Redpower.

4. Why would you like to join our server? Most servers I've joined not many people would be active so I was literally just playing singleplayer on a smp server. I've been shifting from server to server and most of them didn't really appeal to me, I have a feeling this might be the server. I'm also looking for people that will be active on TS as you can just talk about FTB for hours on end.

5. What could you bring to the server? I like to be very helpful and kind to anyone I meet.(I feel as if that should be expected from anyone)I somewhat know my way around IC2 and can help out here and there. I might be able to write a few computercraft scripts that are rather helpful.

You Have Been Accepted.

1. Username: Khalory
2. Age: 18
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Currently Forestry, but I'm really loving Thaumcraft 3 though so that might be it once it becomes more complete.
4. Why would you like to join our server? I was on the server before and would love to hop back on. Especially since I already started building my house and already love the server and the guys on it.
5. What could you bring to the server? I'd love to get with some of my old buddies and make some new friends, build some giant projects, and maybe I'll actually get to work on the machine room which I wanted to do last time but found it was already built when I got on XD
6. Anything else you would like us to know: I'll try to move to somewhere quiet in my house so I can actually talk on TeamSpeak. ^_^

You Have Been Accepted.[DOUBLEPOST=1358040202][/DOUBLEPOST]
User: Lizarddemon94
Favorite Mod: tough one, but to pick a single one, Thermal Expansion, very well down and thought out, love the configurability.
Why would I like to join? Why not join? I'm looking for a good community to play Minecraft with, single player gets boring after awhile, and
community builds are always fun.
Anything else? Not really except I might need some help setting up TS, I haven't used it before (though I have used similar programs)

You Have Been Accepted.

1. Username: Swazuly
2. Age: 16
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Redpower
4. Why would you like to join our server? I want to take a better look in to the modpack, and that would be a whole lot more fun with people to play with ;)
5. What could you bring to the server? Laughs, companionship, and (hopefully) clever inventions.
6. Anything else you would like us to know: I am fairly new to the modpack, but have playing it non-stop since I got hold of it. Also English is not my main language, I'm Dutch.

You Have Been Accepted.

ninjamonckey

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username:Ninjamonckey
2. Age:17
3. Whats your favorite Mod? redpower or mysticraft
4. Why would you like to join our server? im looking for a good FTB sever to have fun on and to start a youtube series on
5. What could you bring to the server?a freindly helpfully person
6. Anything else you would like us to know:how friendly is everyone and how many people are on

McKim Boys

Jul 29, 2019
Applications:
1. Username: McKim_Boys
3. Whats your favorite Mod? BC/ IC2/ RP
4. Why would you like to join our server? I am interested in a server with a good community and that enforces anti-greifing laws
5. What could you bring to the server? Lots of play time
6. Anything else you would like us to know: I am normally on teamspeak.

countryboy2327

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username:countryboy2327
2. Age:21
3. Whats your favorite Mod?bc/ic2
4. Why would you like to join our server? Wanted to try out servers n make new friends n be on a server with no griefing n fun ppl to play with
5. What could you bring to the server? alot of play time and alot of cool things
6. Anything else you would like us to know:shy alot till i get to know ppl

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
Happy to meet new people, We have gotten a lot of replies, and still looking for more. I can't wait to meet new people.

Spextrums

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Spextrums
2. Age: 17
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Probably IC2
4. Why would you like to join our server? Looking for a nice, relatively new server, with no lag and a cool community
5. What could you bring to the server? If it hasn't been done already, once I get set up, I'll work on a shared machines/resources room
6. Anything else you would like us to know: Not really no I guess

ELgriton

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Elgriton
3. Whats your favorite Mod?I like IC2 buildcraft, thaumcraft, redpower, too many to list!
4. Why would you like to join our server? I love playing with a community, and a small server like this seems perfect for me
5. What could you bring to the server? I'm friendly and I don't mind sharing any items I have.
6. Anything else you would like us to know: Not much!

harry stupple

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: nega_skoll
3. Whats your favorite Mod? I can't decide between ic2 & thermal expansion
4. Why would you like to join our server? I would like to join a mc modded community and have fun to learn how the other mods work.
5. What could you bring to the server?I could build a community hub for beginner ftb gamers to go to for some starter materials and i'm a really good architect.
6. Anything else you would like us to know: I do like to protect my personal buildings really well, but if you don't want me to ill just use mffs, this is only for if greifers make there way on the server.

Upmar

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: upmar
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Definitely IC2 and buildcraft, however I'm trying to start using forestry!
4. Why would you like to join our server? A low populated server with a solid community is the best type of server, this is why I would like to join.
5. What could you bring to the server? I'm relatively new to FTB, came over from tekkit quite recently. However, I'll do my best to help anyone on the server whether it be getting started, or need any tools or minerals.
6. Anything else you would like us to know: I'm from the Uk so hope this has no issues!

zax0ng

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: zax0ng
3. Whats your favorite Mod?: IC2, RP2, BC
4. Why would you like to join our server?: To get along with other other players and have fun with no griefing.
5. What could you bring to the server?: Im new. Thus could not do much. But will do my best to help ppl that needs some assist in the server, or to test something.
6. Anything else you would like us to know: I will do anything needed if someone mess my stuffs.

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: speariver
3. Whats your favorite Mod? ic2
4. Why would you like to join our server? i want to join a good community, and an active server
5. What could you bring to the server? interesting builds, and i would help with community buildings
6. Anything else you would like us to know: just ask more questions :D

DannTheMan

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username:Kamenosuke
3. Whats your favorite Mod? I don't have a favorite, but I love how IC2, BC and Forestry work together. If I had to pick, it'd be Redpower.
4. Why would you like to join our server? I'm tired of finding huge servers/servers full of little kids, and this server looks great.
5. What could you bring to the server? My current obsession with a 100% forestry powered factory :)
6. Anything else you would like us to know: I have Skype, and am willing to join Team Speak.

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username:Kamenosuke
3. Whats your favorite Mod? I don't have a favorite, but I love how IC2, BC and Forestry work together. If I had to pick, it'd be Redpower.
4. Why would you like to join our server? I'm tired of finding huge servers/servers full of little kids, and this server looks great.
5. What could you bring to the server? My current obsession with a 100% forestry powered factory :)
6. Anything else you would like us to know: I have Skype, and am willing to join Team Speak.

Accepted

nsxlongshot

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Nsxlongshot
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Redpower2
4. Why would you like to join our server? meet new people make friends make awesome things
5. What could you bring to the server? Another friendly person thats love to play
6. Anything else you would like us to know: nope

Schilly

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: pschilly
2. Age: 24
3. Whats your favorite Mod? RedPower
4. Why would you like to join our server? Looking for a great MC server to call home.
5. What could you bring to the server? Respect, maturity and maybe some witty comments from the cheap seats!
6. Anything else you would like us to know: Not really no.

Propinquity

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Propinquity
2. Age: 25
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Industrial Craft 2
4. Why would you like to join our server? Seems like a mature place that I would enjoy.
5. What could you bring to the server? I'm often giving stuff away like potions, enchants, whatever people need. I like to help.
6. Anything else you would like us to know: Looking to join with my friend Schilly.

coldblood629

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: coldblood629
2. Age: 16 just tuned it back in november
3. Whats your favorite Mod? mffs
4. Why would you like to join our server? i want to join a server thats fun and interesting that also has teamspeak witch i will use when i get my other pc back its being fixed
5. What could you bring to the server? a fun and funny additude thats smart and awsomeness
6. Anything else you would like us to know: my spelling sucks im a youtuber and cake