LogiCraft [Direwolf20 Pack][Whitelist][Mature 16+][Teamspeak][24/7]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Mc_gee

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Mc_gee
Whats your favorite Mod? Redpower 2
Why would you like to join our server? I want to join a server because I don't like to play alone
What could you bring to the server? I can give support with contraptions and other stuff
Anything else you would like us to know:

Astfgl

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Astfgl123
2. Age: 17
3. Whats your favorite Mod? It's a tossup between Redpower Cause of Sorting machines or IC2 cause of drills
4. Why would you like to join our server? I want to join the server because i want to play with other people and i like building with and helping people cause it's fun
5. What could you bring to the server? i have a relatively good knowledge of 90% of the mods and am happy to take time out of whatever i am doing to help someone
6. Anything else you would like us to know: S'aright

uugiggi

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: uugiggi
2. Age: 17
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Buildcraft/Redpower2/IC2
4. Why would you like to join our server? I've been on several servers that have had Mods/Admins that don't care about upholding the rules and it seems that this server will have good Mods/Admins.
5. What could you bring to the server? I've been using these mods individually for a long time so I know how to use them very well.

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: pschilly
2. Age: 24
3. Whats your favorite Mod? RedPower
4. Why would you like to join our server? Looking for a great MC server to call home.
5. What could you bring to the server? Respect, maturity and maybe some witty comments from the cheap seats!
6. Anything else you would like us to know: Not really no.
1. Username: Propinquity
2. Age: 25
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Industrial Craft 2
4. Why would you like to join our server? Seems like a mature place that I would enjoy.
5. What could you bring to the server? I'm often giving stuff away like potions, enchants, whatever people need. I like to help.
6. Anything else you would like us to know: Looking to join with my friend Schilly.

Accepted

cruisecraft

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: cruisecraft
2. Age: 25
3. Whats your favorite Mod? I would have to pick both IC and redpower, they are both so useful.
4. Why would you like to join our server? I have been with a bukkit server for close to 2 years now but I would like to experience the world of SMP FTB. This server looks like it is on the right track to provide a stable gaming community, something which I would like to contribute to!
5. What could you bring to the server? I have managed events on past servers, I believe in helping newcomers and enjoy being part of a team. I noticed in your last post that you are looking for builders with aesthetics in mind and I believe I can help on that front as well :)

jayjay

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: tapercrazy_jay
2. Age: 23
3. Whats your favorite Mod? i enjoy playing with all the mods so its hard to choice one
4. Why would you like to join our server? to meet new ppl hav gd laugh n iv been one a couple of servers before but iv been mostly trying find a dw pack
5. What could you bring to the server?iv got gd knowing of the mods so can help ppl in need n i enjoy building all sort of things

Cryght

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username:Cryght
2. Age:26
3. Whats your favorite Mod?: industrialcraft. (outside of this pack its invasion..)
4. Why would you like to join our server?: I like servers without blocklag
5. What could you bring to the server?: A player who knows how not to cause lag, also my living arrangments i make are visually pleasing.
6. Anything else you would like us to know: If i like the server and can build safely i may be on activly, though I'm a megastructure builder.

Rachel

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: azulaz
2. Age: 20
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Forestry
4. Why would you like to join our server? To enjoy a nice environment with friendly admins and players. that is my main goal.
5. What could you bring to the server? friendliness is number 1. i love to help people with anything they may be confused on.
6. Anything else you would like us to know: there really isn't much else to tell.

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the late reply, but if you are still interested please post here.. Preference is given to those with Teamspeak.