Logged into server, liquiduct stopped feeding boiler

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

joseff amador

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all. I have an iron tank full of biofuel that I use a liquiduct and a lever flipped "on" to pump the liquid into my nearby steam boiler.

It's happened twice so far, but when I log into my MPlayer server, sometimes the biofuel has stopped flowing through the pipe during the time I was offline, and because of my chunk loader, it has given my boiler time to cool down all the way to 0% heat again

The lever was still flipped to the "on" position, but to fix the flow of biofuel again, I had to flip the lever off/on again.

I remember this same issue in 1.4.7. I'd have to break the Redstone torch and replace it to get the liquid flowing again.

Anyone have any answers or suggestions?

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
That is odd. I've used that exact same setup in chunkloaded servers in 1.4.7 and 1.5.2 and never had an issue. Am about to use a similar setup in 1.6.4, though TE3 liquiducts don't require levers (yet). The beta version is a bit too cheap (easy), but the released version might have lever-required or servo-upgrade-required to achieve a "pumping out" effect.