Windows .exe loading/generating singleplayer world issues

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

themoomaster

Jul 29, 2019
FTB mindcrack v.7-8
FTB Ultimate v.1.0.1-1.0.2
For a while now, I haven't been able to load a single player world, even already generated ones. this has happened on all modpacks, regardless of version.
Better description: Whenever I attempt to load/generate a world, everything goes smoothly until "Building Terrain", that's when it either freezes or crashes. I've been able to "fix" it by disabling chickenchunks, while this works for my test world, its not ideal for anything else.
Looking in the first section the the crashlog, I have seen "codechicken.chunkloader" and "cpw.mods.fml" so I suspect a conflict between chickenchunks and FML
chrashlog:http://pastebin.com/V1qGyNpx

themoomaster

Jul 29, 2019
And that's the java I have installed... and yes, I did uninstall the previous version.
edit: straight from orac;e "(Java Development Kit). For Java Developers. Includes a complete JRE plus tools for developing, debugging, and monitoring Java applications."

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
The jdk does NOT install the the jre, which is what you need to update. The jdk only installs the software development kit.

themoomaster

Jul 29, 2019
The jdk does NOT install the the jre, which is what you need to update. The jdk only installs the software development kit.
If that where the case, minecraft wouldn't launch at all.[DOUBLEPOST=1367182036][/DOUBLEPOST]
Something went wrong then.
  1. Google "JavaRa"
  2. Download & install.
  3. Run JavaRa.
  4. Restart computer
  5. Repeat steps #3 & #4
  6. Install latest Java.

that was the first thing I tried.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, never paid attention to it being bundled now. Years ago you had to download both seperate.

My bad. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.