Whitelist Server LNN-Ranked.com | Ultimate + Updates | Whitelist | Survival | PVP OFF | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

lolismNET

Jul 29, 2019
title.png

I don't wish to blind you with science, large fonts and fancy graphics along with a crazy sales pitch. If you'd like a friendly & relaxed server to play on, let us know your ingame name, age and where you're from and we'll get you whitelisted.

Everyone will start life as an [Initiate] on the server. After some time, we will review your status, and promote you to [Member]. This will enable you to work on the spawn and provide other benefits.

A quick spawn tour from one of our Admins, ramdor.

The Important stuff:
As mentioned above we also run the following:
  • OpenCCSensors
Only way to get on our server is to register on our forums using your IGN after you have been accepted to the whitelist. We can then give you access to the forums where you can obtain the patch and config files. http://lnn-ranked.com/forum/

Server IP's

Minecraft Server lnn-ranked.com
TeamSpeak 3 lnn-ranked.com
Livemap http://lnn-ranked.com/dynmap/

Owners/Admins:

lolismNET, neiljb, nickrose29, ramdor & wh00pass

Technical details.

Dedicated box that only hosts the minecraft server, team speak & web server.
Processor: Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 3.4GHz / 3.8GHz Turbo Boost, 32GB DDR3 & 2x 120GB SSD

We have a little automation script to reboot the server every 6 hours. 23:15 gmt 05:15 gmt 11:15 gmt 17:15 gmt - It gives 5min, 1min + 30sec warnings. Backups are also taken on the hour and kept for 7 days should we need to perform a major recovery.

Rules

We don't like to have rules, but to keep everything running smooth and civilized:

1) Obey the owners and admins, their word is final
2) Do not grief or steal in any way
3) No swearing or spam in chat
4) No hacked clients, cheating or duping
5) No trolling or hating on others
6) Build respectfully and give others space
7) Agree and abide with all rules listed on the lnn-ranked.com forums/website
8) Contact an admin if you have any issue or concern

Banned Items

1) Chunkloading modules for turtles
2) Nukes
3) Canvas Bags
4) Descriptive books
5) Chicken Chunk loaders unless you are a donator

Zone Resets

1) Mining worlds will reset. This will happen sometime after midnight on the 1st of every month.
2) The End will reset. This will happen sometime after midnight Thursday every week.
3) Nether will reset. This will happen sometime after midnight on the 1st of every month.

ramdor

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Folks :)

Thought I would add another video. I built this lighthouse after looking around google for some pics. It runs a small chunk of code using a computer craft computer and outputs the redstone signal causing the redpower lamps to glow.

We are currently working on the harbor area that will eventually surround it. Come join us and be a part of this world we are forging :)

zenta420

Jul 29, 2019
My ingame name is zenta420. I am from Minnesota and I am 28. I am kind of nooby to mindcrack but I am getting the hang of it.

lolismNET

Jul 29, 2019
My ingame name is zenta420. I am from Minnesota and I am 28. I am kind of nooby to mindcrack but I am getting the hang of it.

Thats no problem, we were all the same at one point. There's quite a lot of knowledge on the server regarding most mods so feel free to ask - someone will help.

I've added you to the whitelist, just register quickly on our forum which will make the link visable to download the additional files :)

Welcome - cya on there.

t0n1x

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name is t0n1x and I am 14 and have been playing mind crack for a while now, I live in Vancouver,WA

ramdor

Jul 29, 2019
ummm, i install all the right mods, but it crashes when i try to come on the server?

did you use the patch from the members only forums over at lnn-ranked.com ? to get the modified config etc?

EDIT: added you to members group Arceus22, download the zip, watch the install vid.

ramdor

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name is t0n1x and I am 14 and have been playing mind crack for a while now, I live in Vancouver,WA

I have whitelisted you, but you need to head over to lnn-ranked.com/forum and register there. When you do, i'll give you server member access, and you can download the patch etc.

Welcome :)

Arceus22

Jul 29, 2019
i go to LNN + FTB Mindcrack - install instructions
and when i go download the the zip patch here, it says
404 - directory not found.

lolismNET

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome everyone. Just a heads up; there's plenty of room if anyone else is interested.

We've just reset the End, the Nether & Mining worlds.

zenta420

Jul 29, 2019
It's a fun server. I am really enjoying my time on here. great people to play with and they are very helpful for people like me.

ramdor

Jul 29, 2019
well, we are in the process of setting up our new dedicated server to migrate to :)

Technology: Ivy Bridge
CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1245v2
Cores / Threads: 4 / 8
Frequency: 3.4GHz / 3.8GHz Turbo Boost
RAM: 32 GB DDR3
Hard disk: 2x 120GB SSD
Bandwidth: 100 Mbps in/out (unlimited)

ohhh yeah :D Awesome sauce !!!

ramdor

Jul 29, 2019
So, the migration went well and the server is running nicely. We have also moved over to the Ultimate pack, which has to be said is sweet :)

I started a new series on my YT channel whilst we build all of our base in one chunk only which is progressing nicely.

So if you want to come join us, visit our forums in the original post above, and apply for whitelist access. See you there, and welcome to all previous new folks that made it onto the server :D

DrShark12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DrShark12
I live in Denver, CO
I've been through the Ultimate pack for a while, so I have a good idea of what's what.

lolismNET

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DrShark12
I live in Denver, CO
I've been through the Ultimate pack for a while, so I have a good idea of what's what.
Hey mate, pop over to our forum and request there, you'll need to be a member to get our updated pack.