[LITE3][Server] STDERRs every 45s, occasional netty io error

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

FlashIV

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
[LITE3][Server] STDERRs every 45s, occasional netty io error
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Lite 3
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
The log link has the "netty io" error that has caused some major issues with players connecting to my server and I don't know what is happening when that occurs. I just know that the error spams my console and I can't issue any commands to the console and have to kill the server without stopping.

More frequently is this block of STDERR messages that fill the console every 45 seconds (seems to be exactly 45 seconds if that could mean anything)

[20:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
[20:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(Unknown Source)
[20:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.util.HashMap$ValueIterator.next(Unknown Source)
[20:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.func_75820_a(AnvilChunkLoader.java:367)
[20:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.func_75816_a(AnvilChunkLoader.java:197)
[20:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73242_b(ChunkProviderServer.java:256)
[20:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73156_b(ChunkProviderServer.java:343)
[20:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:165)
[20:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:625)
[20:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:334)
[20:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
[20:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
[20:30:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)