[Listed] [1.7.10] Refuge [Jampacked 2 Entry] [HQM] [FTB Launcher] [Curse Client]

dmaster8

Jul 29, 2019
E9Dm7qA.png

So this is my jampacked 2 entry, It's based on the theme apocalypse. In this world you are not alone, the world is full of vicious zombies waiting to kill you.

Refuge is now on the FTB Launcher.
Pack Code: refuge

3rd Place in Jampacked 2!

If anyone wants more instant help just join my irc channel, #dmaster8 I'm in their almost all the time
https://www.esper.net/publicirc.php

Storyline
Here I am. Everyone else flew away in helicopters and the remaining died. The town was wrecked by the apocalypse. Now the sky is raining explosive pieces of rock only as big as a small village house, but they are very explosive and I have counted two meteors already! I must stop this apocalypse before it takes over the whole of Minecraftia! What evil, demented mind could do this to player kind!? I will put a stop to this never ending apocalyptic catastrophe! This book should give me guidance to stop this menacing, insane villain!

Screenshots
Er91f6q.png

rmJ041o.png

8GYO2VI.png

RG469w9.png

iFTF0TN.png

1Ru1y3b.png

5vFRwfl.png

Modlist

Current mod list is as follows:
Agricraft
Applecore
Applied Energistics 2
Arome1997core
Aroma Backup
Backpacks!
Biomes O' Plenty
Botania
Carpenter's Blocks
Chisel 2
Cobble-Nator-9000
Code Chicken Core
CoFH Core
Custom Main Menu
Deadly World
Ender IO
Extra Utilities
Falling Meteors
Hardcore Map Reset
Iguanas Tinker Tweaks
Iron Chests
Jabba
Journey Map
Magical Crops
Mantle
Mine Tweaker 3
Mo'Zombies!
Mod Tweaker
Morpheus
NEI
Pam's Harvestcraft
Quadrum
Rapid Guns
Special Mobs
Steve's Carts 2
Steve's Factory Manager
The Spice of Life
Thermal Dynamics
Thermal Foundation
TiC Tooltips
Tinkers Construct
Tinkers' Mechworks
Tinkers' Modifiers
ttCore
Waila
Waila Harvestability
Ztones

Download

Youtube

Esk Gaming's Video

Agent J MiB's Series
EP 1
EP 2
EP 3
EP 4

Bugs

If you find any please report it to here:
http://minecraft.curseforge.com/modpacks/229561-refuge/issues

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylz101

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Oooooh, a late entry, I'l be keeping an eye on this, can't judge it yet as there isn't much to go on, but if you manage to finish it and develop it more in the final couple of weeks, then this could be good :)

Reactions: dmaster8

dmaster8

Jul 29, 2019
Oooooh, a late entry, I'l be keeping an eye on this, can't judge it yet as there isn't much to go on, but if you manage to finish it and develop it more in the final couple of weeks, then this could be good :)
Well I'm trying to get a alpha version on the curse client today, so you could play later :D

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Well I'm trying to get a alpha version on the curse client today, so you could play later :D
Getting alpha on FTB could be easier, I'm not sure how the Curse Client Process goes, but if you want to check out my pack just use the helloworld pack code in the FTB Launcher :D

dmaster8

Jul 29, 2019
Getting alpha on FTB could be easier, I'm not sure how the Curse Client Process goes, but if you want to check out my pack just use the helloworld pack code in the FTB Launcher :D
I know but hardly any packs are on the Curse Client so more people would see it

EmperorFisto

Jul 29, 2019
Just downloaded the pack. So far really good! I did have a question though... It's not turning night, and there aren't zombies for me to kill. Is this intended?