[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Thats Smart Moving... Press F9 disable smart moving and you can glide well....

U place your broken armor in the anvil and hammer it.....

Yes Master blazes are in the end :3
It is not smart moving. I have never used smart moving before other than this modpack and I have still experienced it. However I have used weather and after removing weather due to lag I noticed the effect stop. Also I can't open single player worlds and on my one multiplayer the blacksmith stuff is broken.

Kagemaru

Jul 29, 2019
When making cake, instead of giving back the spider egg as you mentioned it would do, it instead gives back a spider egg shell, which as far as I can tell is completely useless. Is this intentional, and if so, what's the point?
That should be intentional. If you right click with the spider egg shell on a baby spider, the spider egg is "filled up" again

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Also could we maybe have the option to make a normal cake like normal people? Some people have the resources required.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I used the spider egg that was one of the quest rewards on the ground, not thinking that I would need it for Botania :mad:

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
Well originally karma said that he would have the recipe return the spider egg when crafting cake due to spider eggs being so rare. I'm guessing he changed it to return a shell because he likes putting us through further grind to do anything.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Well originally karma said that he would have the recipe return the spider egg when crafting cake due to spider eggs being so rare. I'm guessing he changed it to return a shell because he likes putting us through further grind to do anything.
...... did you try right clicking the shell on a wild baby spider?

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
First I'm gonna have to find such a baby spider ^^

Enderman Slaves are not easy to find either.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
...... did you try right clicking the shell on a wild baby spider?
That has been stated before but not really relevant, because if you can find wild baby spiders you can kill the mothers for more eggs. It doesn't make it any less rare. You originally said you would return the eggs, and this alternative doesn't speed up the process any more than when we got nothing in return.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
That has been stated before but not really relevant, because if you can find wild baby spiders you can kill the mothers for more eggs. It doesn't make it any less rare. You originally said you would return the eggs, and this alternative doesn't speed up the process any more than when we got nothing in return.
I've killed the mothers and have never gotten a spider egg.

About that: The one quest gives 64 eggs. Someone knows if you can get chicken by throwing them, or is that impossible, too, in a ocean-biome?
Pretty sure that that shouldn't have any issue spawning chickens from eggs.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Well I finally got a new computer after my last one died on me! I have been out of the game for over a month now, and am wanting to try this pack out again. I have went though the changlog, and have seen there has been a LOT of stuff done.

My question before giving another shot"it will most likely end up like the last five times I tried.lol (get about 3 hours in, and quit)" But could anyone give me some advise on things to start? Like what are the best strategies for the newest version of the game? Any help would be awesome.