[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

sagragoth

Jul 29, 2019
Were dungeons disabled from generating entirely? I just thought they were more spaced out, but they dont seem to be spawning at all. I didn't see anything like that in the changelog...

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
The first one i found was pretty far away. far enough away that it isn't loaded while you are at the base (there was no snow patches around it.) Frankly it's the only one i've seen. Lot's more bunkers though

MC_Hoarder

Jul 29, 2019
My Blast off 1.2.7 server, suddenly there is a block description just above the player crosshair that says " 'i' for more information". I need to end this as its very annoying.
I posted in the "ask a simple question" forum last night as well. If any one can tell me how to toggle this or the mod that its in so I can search for the commands that would be great.
Thanks folks.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
My Blast off 1.2.7 server, suddenly there is a block description just above the player crosshair that says " 'i' for more information". I need to end this as its very annoying.
I posted in the "ask a simple question" forum last night as well. If any one can tell me how to toggle this or the mod that its in so I can search for the commands that would be great.
Thanks folks.
Did you accidentally install the IGW mod?
Okey so what's the point in putting the tier 3 and 4 setup on the quest line way before leaving the Earth?
The salination plant works on venus

tanner davieaux

Jul 29, 2019
I just downloaded BlastOff i found it because of a youtuber and he diddent have the same map as i got i dont like the map i have and was wondering how can i get the other one like the one ChimmneySwift11 has

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I just downloaded BlastOff i found it because of a youtuber and he diddent have the same map as i got i dont like the map i have and was wondering how can i get the other one like the one ChimmneySwift11 has
Downgrade to version 1.2.5, get the maps, then upgrade back to 1.2.7, You may have to use the serverquest to get the spatial rewards

paronormalpeng

Jul 29, 2019
AHHHHHHHH, I really hate how Galdgorium or however you spell it is in for a lot recipes, it's such a pain in the a*se thing to make. ;-;

Is there any short-cuts/easier way to make it like a system?

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
If you think everything is relative (to each individual as you are trying to imply), try going out and murdering someone and telling that to the judge when they lock you in jail.
and your response was:
Will do, the next time someone kills a whole bunch of people in a crowd and comes after me I will be sure to kill him first for you.
What are you even talking about? That isn't even close to what I said (as you can read above). In fact it makes no sense.
Hilarious though that you are equating cheating in a video game to murdering people, I think you may need to reconsider your priorities if you think they are similar.
Again, what? I was equating your sentence "Everything is relative" to murdering people. Is your stance so weak that you have to use a strawman fallacy to defend your position? My post (quoted above) was an example of when saying "It's all relative" is nonsense, and I'm sure you knew that when you responded manipulatively. The topic originally (before you digressed with this relative nonsense) was about using the word "cheating" incorrectly. The definition is not relative. Opinions are. Don't mix the two by injecting your opinion into a discussion of facts. Judging by your responses to my attempts at an intellectual exchange, I'm thinking you just like to argue.

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
and your response was:

What are you even talking about? That isn't even close to what I said (as you can read above). In fact it makes no sense.

Again, what? I was equating your sentence "Everything is relative" to murdering people. Is your stance so weak that you have to use a strawman fallacy to defend your position? My post (quoted above) was an example of when saying "It's all relative" is nonsense, and I'm sure you knew that when you responded manipulatively. The topic originally (before you digressed with this relative nonsense) was about using the word "cheating" incorrectly. The definition is not relative. Opinions are. Don't mix the two by injecting your opinion into a discussion of facts. Judging by your responses to my attempts at an intellectual exchange, I'm thinking you just like to argue.
Woah, I don't see how any of this relates to blast off. Stop talking about it.

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
AHHHHHHHH, I really hate how Galdgorium or however you spell it is in for a lot recipes, it's such a pain in the a*se thing to make. ;-;

Is there any short-cuts/easier way to make it like a system?

Yes, using pneuaticraft Assembly drill & lasers
on the bad side, you have to get to the end of the line Pneumaticraft, on the good side, all you need is to find an AE meteor and you don't have to do the whole pcb process (except for the questline). You can jump straight to the lasers as soon as you have a pressure chamber.

MC_Hoarder

Jul 29, 2019
20150218_022443.jpg
Did you accidentally install the IGW mod?

Thanks for the reply and hard work my friend,
Ive been running the server as downloaded from the ftb launcher.

The white text above the cross hair I would like to disable it. It says " 'i' for more information"

Last edited:

Phoenix_the_II

Jul 29, 2019
I don't want to sound like a crybaby, but this bug prevents us from really enjoying the modpack together...

Why do we need to restart the server in order for EnviroMine to start working and updating the player statistics like water/temp/sanity/oxygen?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I don't want to sound like a crybaby, but this bug prevents us from really enjoying the modpack together...

Why do we need to restart the server in order for EnviroMine to start working and updating the player statistics like water/temp/sanity/oxygen?
? its working fine for me?

Phoenix_the_II

Jul 29, 2019
Also, Toggle Magnetism "LBRACKET [" doens't toggle the magnetism off. It always stays on. Changing the hotkey doesn't help.

Should there be a messaged displayed if it turns off/on?