[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, :/

They end up stop generating about 500 blocks away from spawn or so. It's different in the different directions. I think East they stop in 500 and north is about 1600. I've got a good idea in my head to get some more gold hopefully it will work.

They do not stop. If you are playing the old map then there is a large blank spot on the map to the north west, and a small blank strip to the south, but other than that it goes on forever. The spires and bunkers and such are all "ruins" and they are part of the world gen. If you are not seeing this then there's something wrong with your world.

There's also ore in the chasms, pretty sure there's a bit of gold in them, also some diamonds and silicon. A normal mob farm will get you a decent amount of gold from gold tools and armor. Meteors are the best source with a fortune III hammer, better than spires.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't seen that for a long time. I've finished setting up the pigman farm now, going to start to build my rocket now.
What, Millenaire?

If you think everything is relative (to each individual as you are trying to imply), try going out and murdering someone and telling that to the judge when they lock you in jail. That's possibly one of the dumbest reasons I've ever heard, and it's definitely not how the world works. Again, I think you may not understand what "relative" means. Go use that dictionary again.
Will do, the next time someone kills a whole bunch of people in a crowd and comes after me I will be sure to kill him first for you.

Hilarious though that you are equating cheating in a video game to murdering people, I think you may need to reconsider your priorities if you think they are similar.

Thank you sooooooooo much Karma!!!! The zombie pigman grinder is also generating Iron for unknown reasons!
lol that is weird, maybe the boss pigmen spawn it?.

nraike

Jul 29, 2019
Today I started building mekanism tier 3 ore processing setup, I made everything, I finished building the 18 layer salinator plant, and guess what, after building it I found out that the whole planet is a freezed ocean biome and the salinator doesn't work in cold biomes :/

Phoenix_the_II

Jul 29, 2019
Why do we need to restart the server in order for EnviroMine to start working and updating the player statistics like water/temp/sanity/oxygen?

Why does the MyFit give you permanent Speed II and Jump Boost II?

Running 1.2.7 here

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
Why do we need to restart the server in order for EnviroMine to start working and updating the player statistics like water/temp/sanity/oxygen?

Why does the MyFit give you permanent Speed II and Jump Boost II?

Running 1.2.7 here
Can't help with enviromine, MyFit is a mod that makes it so you "exercise" to get buffs. After you've moved some many blocks, jumped so many times (holding down jump doesn't count), or spent time in game, you get permanent buffs. Supposedly later versions will have some kind of Atrophy setup where is you don't keep moving and jumping you'll lose your buffs. All this and more if you do a google search and read the mod page.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Today I started building mekanism tier 3 ore processing setup, I made everything, I finished building the 18 layer salinator plant, and guess what, after building it I found out that the whole planet is a freezed ocean biome and the salinator doesn't work in cold biomes :/
Yeah the point of the modpack is to leave Earth.

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
Okey so what's the point in putting the tier 3 and 4 setup on the quest line way before leaving the Earth?

From what I'm seeing, a lot of the quest lines aren't really meant to be done in order. In fact jumping ahead to the moon missions for example will make your time spent doing the earlier missions much easier.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
From what I'm seeing, a lot of the quest lines aren't really meant to be done in order. In fact jumping ahead to the moon missions for example will make your time spent doing the earlier missions much easier.
Yeah most modpacks that use HQM do that.

It was my understanding that there was villagers in the Nether but my time spent there has only found horrible death, should I continue looking?

Feldmanovich_

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, there's use to the freezer? can I use it to cooldown in the nether? because In the nether you always get high tempature does'nt matter what you do, how can I cooldown in the nether? plesae reply and help, thank you very much.

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, there's use to the freezer? can I use it to cooldown in the nether? because In the nether you always get high tempature does'nt matter what you do, how can I cooldown in the nether? plesae reply and help, thank you very much.

Cooling down in general seems to be difficult. The recipe for cool water seems to be disabled.

Also, NEI doesn't have recipes for many of the items, frying pan being one of them. Is there a supplement I can download to add the rest of the recipes?

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Cooling down in general seems to be difficult. The recipe for cool water seems to be disabled.

Also, NEI doesn't have recipes for many of the items, frying pan being one of them. Is there a supplement I can download to add the rest of the recipes?
The frying pan was removed because it was too easy to dupe things and the freezer shouldn't be craftable because ice meteors have been disabled.

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
The freezer was primarily for making the frezarite armor. you have to use frezarite as fuel to freeze iron or something like that.

Miller Tan

Jul 29, 2019
How should I set up the salination plant? I can't do it in the nether high temp but no sun or in overworld no temp but sun (frozen ocean). So where should i put it? Do I have to go to another planet?