[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the help I got an automated lava generator so I'll just make some thermalilys, might be a litle tricky to make them appear as a liquid block but I should handle with it just fine, thanks again.
Buildcraft got you covered there with the Flood Gate. I don't know if the recipe is nerfed though.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, why is not said somewhere ? I thought it was a bug and I freaked out xD

Thanks for the help I got an automated lava generator so I'll just make some thermalilys, might be a litle tricky to make them appear as a liquid block but I should handle with it just fine, thanks again.
It is kind of assumed you would figure it out when you do that one quest that requires you to make a ton of mana generating flowers I guess?

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone is saying they are getting all their ores from spires that arent that far out, so i seem to be missing out on something. I only got about 10 gold from all the spires within 1000 blocks of my base. it was a struggle to get my tinkers casts set up so i could make all the things i needed. A lot of people are talking about fortune 3 hammers. Is this just a requirement to not have to go so far out?

You get most of your "ores" from meteors. With a fortune III diamond hammer with efficiency V it like walking up to a big pile of dense ores and going to town. The ores in the spires are for early game ore gathering, and are more for certus and silicon which you can't get from meteors. It's also almost a requirement to have a good mob farm going and melting down all the iron tools and equipment they drop, you need a ton of iron and it really helps to have that supplement.

Buildcraft got you covered there with the Flood Gate. I don't know if the recipe is nerfed though.

Fluid Formation Planes are a lot easier to make.

connordj12

Jul 29, 2019
Open to lan enable cheats.... type /hqm quest NOT /hqm hardcore because this pack is base on Sync lives, Sync doesnt work with /hqm hardcore... Didnt have TE & MFR cause i find them too mainstream, almost every modpack has them making progression abit boring imo :c
Hey karmarcharger I love the idea of this mod pack and i have watched Yogscast Duncan play on this modpack. I love the layout of the base on the server version but i can't find it. I was wondering if you caould help me out

Mokradin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey karmarcharger I love the idea of this mod pack and i have watched Yogscast Duncan play on this modpack. I love the layout of the base on the server version but i can't find it. I was wondering if you caould help me out
It's an old version of the pack, the current map is since the 1.2.6 version

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
The autonomous activator can do it, set three of them on top of each other and adjust the top one to point down and forward, the middle one to point forward, and the bottom one to point up and forward.

I would agree. But autonomous activator are thermal expansion and this mod is not in the modpack :)
So I think only drones and steve's factory manager works. though about the factory manager I'm not so sure, if you can make it "right-click" anything.

Or use the liquid-hoppers from pneumaticcraft with a dispenser-upgrade :)
Works great too, has a 16 Bucket buffer and only place the lava to the block it's output aims at. So no worries about blocking the other sides or you suddenly have lava everywhere xD

-=Jonas=-

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys
I have a issue with the Cargo Distributor from Steve Carts on a server.
Everytime i shutdown the server he loses his configuration.
Blastoff Version 1.2.5
and has anyone problems with enviromine on a server ?
Sometimes nothing change anymore or the water goes down even with a full camelpack.
Regards dezwei
PS Very nice mod :)

Hi!
Try use spot Loader in that chunk. (F9)
After relogining my Pressure chamber always loosed pressure, Spot Loader solved this problem.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
You have to use an old version of the pack to download the old map, then update it to the current version.

I would agree. But autonomous activator are thermal expansion and this mod is not in the modpack :)
So I think only drones and steve's factory manager works. though about the factory manager I'm not so sure, if you can make it "right-click" anything.
What? I thought I saw a recipe for them involving diamond picks so you would have to get super lucky with haunted tools to make them?

So i should use an older version to get the map used in Yogscast Duncans series?
Ha, yeah, but be sure to upgrade as soon as it starts to get as much as possible, I think 1.2.0 should be fine for the old map.

-=Jonas=-

Jul 29, 2019
Enchantments are handled in a modded way, Fortune 3 is easier to get.

But spires can be mined out and you need to go farther and farther out, use your MyFit or some Steve's Carts to make that easier for farther distances.

v 1.2.5, fortune enchant on Tinkers Hammer don't work on hardened ores
Working with Silk Touch enchant/vat/QED (Extra Utilities) = 3 ingots

connordj12

Jul 29, 2019
You have to use an old version of the pack to download the old map, then update it to the current version.

What? I thought I saw a recipe for them involving diamond picks so you would have to get super lucky with haunted tools to make them?

Ha, yeah, but be sure to upgrade as soon as it starts to get as much as possible, I think 1.2.0 should be fine for the old map.
What i'll do is get the old map that i like and then transfer it to the folder with the newer version

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019

I think you mean the block-breaker from open blocks. Only recipe I could think about which need a diamond-pickaxe. but autonomous activator is not in.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Ex Nihilo Hammer with Fortune works on meteors, what's about hardened ores - I need check out...

Fortune in general doesn't work on hardened ores. They have completly fixed amounts of what you get out of them.
That's why karmar once started to put in the meteor-hammering. (as far as I remember, since I was the one who reported that fortune not works on them ^^)

Reactions: -=Jonas=-

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
I think it should be renamed to innovate to ones game-style. Cheating is such a negative word, because in some other games, when accused and found guilty of cheating, they are banned and punished. Meh, not gonna start an argument but cheating for me is going into creative, get a stack of machines, ores, and other stuff, then go back into survival and claim I did it all! Oh well, we all got different gamestyles so to one's own :D

Also, hammering one block at a time...

1361588372_3rtad5-300x196.jpg
You could call it customizing or modifying. I don't fault karma for having his pack uber-grindy because it's obvious that's how he wants it. That doesn't mean I have to play it that way. I usually disable annoying mods like enviromine (hate that mod. it's nothing but useless bug ridden micro-management). Is it cheating? No, because there are no RULES that I am breaking to call me a cheater. The word "cheating" denotes that you are breaking a rule, and there are no rules in minecraft. Play how you want to play and ignore the mouthbreathers who tell you otherwise.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
You could call it customizing or modifying. I don't fault karma for having his pack uber-grindy because it's obvious that's how he wants it. That doesn't mean I have to play it that way. I usually disable annoying mods like enviromine (hate that mod. it's nothing but useless bug ridden micro-management). Is it cheating? No, because there are no RULES that I am breaking to call me a cheater. The word "cheating" denotes that you are breaking a rule, and there are no rules in minecraft. Play how you want to play and ignore the mouthbreathers who tell you otherwise.
You can call it punching a kitten, but my opinion of it being cheating remains the same.

EDIT:
First veinminer and next you are going to act like the Yogscast and use keepinventory...

Methusalem

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, why is not said somewhere ? I thought it was a bug and I freaked out xD

Forget the Thermalilys, they were nerfed into uselessness. I had a setup with 55 of those (! That was before the Botania recipes got much more expensive) to power some orchids. They produced not even half as much mana as a 24 Endoflame setup that I used before. And they produce now their mana in bursts with a long cooldown, which makes them even crappier when you need a continuous mana supply.