[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Casting all those plates by hand is annoying to say the least. Is there some automated way?

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Mekanism ore doubling is mid to late game, but you can hammer your silktouch/vat/vanilla ores down to dust level and get a few extra, particularly once you've got your Fortune3 hammer. You'll even come out better off if you are combining the smashed from meteors.

Thanks alot for the hint. Playing so long now and never thought about actually hammering the ore to gain a bit more ^^"
And my world is doomed... got fortune 3 on my first attemp to enchant a diamond-hammer... with 4 other enchants... my world is sooo doomed! ^^"

[edit]
Casting all those plates by hand is annoying to say the least. Is there some automated way?

I guess you mean the plates from flaxbeard:
Only way I could think about would be with drones and droppers/buildcraft pipes to fill them. Cannot say yet if drones work and how the program would look like, since I'm still away from this point in my current map.
You need alot of right-click programs with some "wait" commands between I guess.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
I have yet to check out Flaxbeard and am working on that now but Nezraddin above seems to be onto something?

Yeah well automating the plates is a bit difficult. Since you pretty much need 3 right-click-actions per plate. One on the crucible to fill the metal into the mold, one to open the mold (and get the plate per vacuum-hopper i guess) and one to close the mold again.
All that need to be done with a few seconds between the actions (cause of the animations). Will be alot of testing with drone-programs, especially finding the right timings between the commands.

[edit]
Same goes for the ingots. So worth it to at least try to automate it, since you can get more brass out of this way then in the crafting-grid-recipe. (which I like, challange to see how to do that and so! :D)

Last edited:

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
That's a shame. I played a bit with FSP when it was still young but I dropped it because making the plates was so annoying.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
One quick question. Are you supposed to only have 1 life in Eazycore?

Nope. Died pretty often already actually...
If you "recreated" the eazy-core-world -> it will be created as hardcore. So only the one world you have after downloading the modpack is the real-easy-core. (so to have more than one to start with, you have to save the eazy-core-folder in the save-folder)

Vikkie

Jul 29, 2019
Nope. Died pretty often already actually...
If you "recreated" the eazy-core-world -> it will be created as hardcore. So only the one world you have after downloading the modpack is the real-easy-core. (so to have more than one to start with, you have to save the eazy-core-folder in the save-folder)
Okay so that is what I have been doing wrong. But when I start that not recreated map, the quests has already begun and two quest are already completed...

NewbieSpam

Jul 29, 2019
The duster, is this a bug that it doesn't accomplish anything but using two buckets of lava to end up with the same thing? When it becomes dust it can't be smelted, and when placed in the ore conversion table can be made into crushed ore (which you get 2x dust, so the same thing as 1 hardened ore). Am I doing something wrong here? My other thought is that maybe this was added purely for the fuel refinery?

Have to say, I really love this most recent update.

Last edited:

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah well automating the plates is a bit difficult. Since you pretty much need 3 right-click-actions per plate. One on the crucible to fill the metal into the mold, one to open the mold (and get the plate per vacuum-hopper i guess) and one to close the mold again.
All that need to be done with a few seconds between the actions (cause of the animations). Will be alot of testing with drone-programs, especially finding the right timings between the commands.

[edit]
Same goes for the ingots. So worth it to at least try to automate it, since you can get more brass out of this way then in the crafting-grid-recipe. (which I like, challange to see how to do that and so! :D)
The autonomous activator can do it, set three of them on top of each other and adjust the top one to point down and forward, the middle one to point forward, and the bottom one to point up and forward.

Feldmanovich_

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, please help - thank you !
I got a weird bug with dayblooms, I made 2 and after like 30minutes they're just gone, I made another 5 and even build a litle wall from all 4sides of it and after like an 30+minutes they just went KABOOM , they're gone, no way to detect how it happend, no mob killed it cause my whole base has a big wall on all 4sides and I never had mobs spawning inside of my base so they could'nt destory it. Please reply and help me, thank you very much !

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I got a weird bug with dayblooms, I made 2 and after like 30minutes they're just gone, I made another 5 and even build a litle wall from all 4sides of it and after like an 30+minutes they just went KABOOM , they're gone, no way to detect how it happend, no mob killed it cause my whole base has a big wall on all 4sides and I never had mobs spawning inside of my base so they could'nt destory it. Please reply and help me, thank you very much !
Botania has a config option so that Dayblooms, Nightshades and Hydroangeas will rot and die out after some time. This config is enabled here and the flowers die after 4 Minecraft days.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
The mana for free flowers die, this modpack recommends using the mana for materials flowers like the hydroangias or whatever the flower is that eats coal.

So make a charcoal farm and feed it to the flower I guess?

y8ycgl

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone is saying they are getting all their ores from spires that arent that far out, so i seem to be missing out on something. I only got about 10 gold from all the spires within 1000 blocks of my base. it was a struggle to get my tinkers casts set up so i could make all the things i needed. A lot of people are talking about fortune 3 hammers. Is this just a requirement to not have to go so far out?

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone is saying they are getting all their ores from spires that arent that far out, so i seem to be missing out on something. I only got about 10 gold from all the spires within 1000 blocks of my base. it was a struggle to get my tinkers casts set up so i could make all the things i needed. A lot of people are talking about fortune 3 hammers. Is this just a requirement to not have to go so far out?
Enchantments are handled in a modded way, Fortune 3 is easier to get.

But spires can be mined out and you need to go farther and farther out, use your MyFit or some Steve's Carts to make that easier for farther distances.

Feldmanovich_

Jul 29, 2019
Botania has a config option so that Dayblooms, Nightshades and Hydroangeas will rot and die out after some time. This config is enabled here and the flowers die after 4 Minecraft days.

The mana for free flowers die, this modpack recommends using the mana for materials flowers like the hydroangias or whatever the flower is that eats coal.

So make a charcoal farm and feed it to the flower I guess?

Oh, why is not said somewhere ? I thought it was a bug and I freaked out xD

Thanks for the help I got an automated lava generator so I'll just make some thermalilys, might be a litle tricky to make them appear as a liquid block but I should handle with it just fine, thanks again.