[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, please help, thank you very much !

So what's the best way to process the hardended ores? I thought there is'nt much you can do and only smelt the dust you get when you break the ores in those mountains, what are you using \ whats the best way ? in early \ mid game status.
I already got fully automated unlimited lava supply \ smeltery \ RF power \ and just started with some eurka stuffs, also I got the flaxbeard's crucible but I got no idea how to use, just throw 3coppers ingots and 1zinc ingots while there's lava below it and right click it to the mold ?

thanks for helping me out !

A good way to process ore is to convert it to Regular vanilla ore and send it through Mekanism ore processing

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
In the belly of the volcano...
LTAl7Uk.png

Reactions: Hadies42

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Get Efficientcy 5 & fortune 3 and your set to do it legitly :3

Throw in haste2 too!

Might try out on my actual run without veinminer. Imagine someone disassembling a ruined base within 2 minutes, clearing a spire in 1 minute, and clearing meteors in 30 seconds. But the only downside on using veinminer is it eats up saturation/hunger, which is equivalent to 3 dried apples. :D

In the belly of the volcano...
LTAl7Uk.png

More ores and mobs!

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Might try out on my actual run without veinminer. Imagine someone disassembling a ruined base within 2 minutes, clearing a spire in 1 minute, and clearing meteors in 30 seconds. But the only downside on using veinminer is it eats up saturation/hunger, which is equivalent to 3 dried apples. :D

More ores and mobs!
LTAl7Uk.png

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019
I currently have no URL, but I remember that there were mods out there that could fix the problem. I think searching for legacy fix or something would help.
I planned to do that myself some time soon (no time yet), since the Java 7 support will end in april this year, so I think everybody should have an interest in updating that anyway.

dezwei

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys
I have a issue with the Cargo Distributor from Steve Carts on a server.
Everytime i shutdown the server he loses his configuration.
Blastoff Version 1.2.5
and has anyone problems with enviromine on a server ?
Sometimes nothing change anymore or the water goes down even with a full camelpack.
Regards dezwei
PS Very nice mod :)

Leanane

Jul 29, 2019
The Spatial IO port is above the signs, the blocks that appears after you pressed the button is on the first floor.

Thanks a lot Karmarcharger. I now understand how the Spatial IO port works ;) I can keep going on my quests !!! And thanks for this really good mod pack !

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I guess you are playing on old map. Those bunkers were added in 1.2.6, so you may need to make new chunks to find them, I made this quest before when it was still craftable.
I've been playing since 1.1.6, when I go to go bunker searching I plan to delete the generated chunks of the world so new chunks with the new stuff can load and I can keep my world. I recommend doing the same if you want to keep your world.

ok the only way I found is to delete the HOLE blastoff folder and re download blastoff
I thought the Yogscast was using the old map?

Hi everyone !

(sorry for my English, I'm French !)

I have downloaded the last version of BlastOff and, as the base camp as changed, I'm a little bit confused with the sapling storage quest... In previous version, saplings spwaned behind the "Energy Machine", but in the new blast off (EasyCore), I can't find where it appears !

There is no video about the beginning of the adventure on the web to help right now, may be in a few weeks but it 's hard to wait to begin this news adventure ;)

Any help ?

Thanks

And have a nice day !

I think it should be renamed to innovate to ones game-style. Cheating is such a negative word, because in some other games, when accused and found guilty of cheating, they are banned and punished. Meh, not gonna start an argument but cheating for me is going into creative, get a stack of machines, ores, and other stuff, then go back into survival and claim I did it all! Oh well, we all got different gamestyles so to one's own :D

Also, hammering one block at a time...

1361588372_3rtad5-300x196.jpg
You aren't supposed to have time for hammering one meteor block at a time, the modpack dev has said before that the meteors are not supposed to be the main ore acquisition place, the spires are.

but it used to work on java 8
No it didn't, you just said it didn't when the issue came up.

All I have at the moment are the steam smasher thingies, so combining two smashed ores won't get me anything :D

If there is as much lava down below as there is this makes a lot of sense.

Reactions: karmarcharger

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
All I have at the moment are the steam smasher thingies, so combining two smashed ores won't get me anything :D
Mekanism ore doubling is mid to late game, but you can hammer your silktouch/vat/vanilla ores down to dust level and get a few extra, particularly once you've got your Fortune3 hammer. You'll even come out better off if you are combining the smashed from meteors.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
You aren't supposed to have time for hammering one meteor block at a time, the modpack dev has said before that the meteors are not supposed to be the main ore acquisition place, the spires are.

Well since before the introduction of ravines and the future world gen with volcanoes, once you've mined most of the spires, you'd need to go 500 blocks away to generate more spires. Meteors that would land 100 blocks away would be a more viable option to get ores. But as with updates I've seen, I don't think I need veinminer anymore because I've got two double chests of ores from just using a haste auto-repair alumite pickaxe when I restarted on 1.2.7. Then again, if a big meteor ruins the landscape near the base, I have the tendency to just mine/hammer everything to make it look better.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Well since before the introduction of ravines and the future world gen with volcanoes, once you've mined most of the spires, you'd need to go 500 blocks away to generate more spires. Meteors that would land 100 blocks away would be a more viable option to get ores. But as with updates I've seen, I don't think I need veinminer anymore because I've got two double chests of ores from just using a haste auto-repair alumite pickaxe when I restarted on 1.2.7. Then again, if a big meteor ruins the landscape near the base, I have the tendency to just mine/hammer everything to make it look better.
With the MyFit and/or Steve's Carts 500 blocks is no effort.

Just bring a torch and a bed.

Fozzzy

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing since 1.1.6, when I go to go bunker searching I plan to delete the generated chunks of the world so new chunks with the new stuff can load and I can keep my world. I recommend doing the same if you want to keep your world.
Can you tell us more? How to selectively remove the generated chunks and leave chunks with a base?