[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
what if you disabled the ability to "cook" salt water bottles or something to that effect? Then you could restrict the ability to produce drinkable water, but allow for machinery to have a constant supply of it?
Also, botania Rod of the seas might help with water generation :3

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm updated to the latest version and I can't smash the dirt to seeds? I checked minetweaker and didn't see a recipe. This was a fresh download off the ftb launcher.

I found the minetweaker file i saw in the forums earlier but still on a fresh install i shouldn't have a problem right?
Triple Compressed dirt

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger just wanted you to be aware of something that happened to me. I launched the game(didn't see any available updates or an option asking if I want to back up saves and configs) came to the start menu and wanted to run my world but it had been completely removed, even all my backups were gone(luckily I copied my save folder out the night before out of habit so I got my world back) just thought I'd let you know. Keep up the amazing work.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
what if you disabled the ability to "cook" salt water bottles or something to that effect? Then you could restrict the ability to produce drinkable water, but allow for machinery to have a constant supply of it?
I may disable refilling camel packs with water buckets and renabling infinite water :) However water bottles would only be able to be obtained VIA frying pans

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
I will consult with @Funwayguy with rgds to water buckets & Camel packs interactions... keep your fingers crossed :p

Finger's double-crossed. Would be great if you could use salt-water for machines and still have to use the frying pan for having something to drink :)
(And it would bring down my planning of how many frying pans I need for my automated setup quiet a bit, after seeing how much flaxbeard drinks away)