[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
What are the gas leak blocks for? They look like sand.

As far as I read, you can find the gas under them which you need for mariculture. So it's the places where you need to dig down for this quest about the bottle full of gas. And use the pump form mariculture there... or so. Havn't done this part myself yet, so not sure what you really need to set this up.

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I read, you can find the gas under them which you need for mariculture. So it's the places where you need to dig down for this quest about the bottle full of gas. And use the pump form mariculture there... or so. Havn't done this part myself yet, so not sure what you really need to set this up.

Oh i will have to go digging :) Does anyone know what shoots the fireballs for the sky in the nether? I would like to turn the off because i think they are OP.

EDIT: It's called a demon and they are invisible :/

Last edited:

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Oh i will have to go digging :) Does anyone know what shoots the fireballs for the sky in the nether? I would like to turn the off because i think they are OP.

EDIT: It's called a demon and they are invisible :/

A few (many ^^) pages ago someone said, you should go into the nether with a night-vision potion/necklace. So maybe you can see them with that active?
(I never have tested that myself, I pretty much just hurriedly build myself in obsidian and very very carefully extend this base without trying to fight anything ^^)

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
A few (many ^^) pages ago someone said, you should go into the nether with a night-vision potion/necklace. So maybe you can see them with that active?
(I never have tested that myself, I pretty much just hurriedly build myself in obsidian and very very carefully extend this base without trying to fight anything ^^)
I went into the nether thinking it was going to be like a ghast fireball... boy was i wrong. I didn't even have time i build anything the moment i got there the evil things started shooting form the sky!

Buzy

Jul 29, 2019
How do i get the gas?

Put this in a spoiler due to it being in a quest.

Find the sand on the surface that says gas leak and dig strait down. There should be a room with gas in it. Use the pump and tank from mariculture. You just need to place the tank next to the pump and turn the pump. Then place the tank under the furnace.

Reactions: JimmyJam

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
What program do you need to change that about the furnace-recipe?
(never have done anything with script-changing or such stuff ^^")
I used notepadd++
You got to go to the modpack, Than to minecraft, than scripts, than right-click on Minetweaker.zs, edit with notepad++, ctrl+f, type furnace, remove the lines with "furnace.remove" .

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Put this in a spoiler due to it being in a quest.

Find the sand on the surface that says gas leak and dig strait down. There should be a room with gas in it. Use the pump and tank from mariculture. You just need to place the tank next to the pump and turn the pump. Then place the tank under the furnace.
Thank you! Is it the air pump?

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
So I died of thirst and I can't find where I died at. It was near some hardened clay... Oh, I saw some hardened clay nearby and what else? Oh yes, I died right on top of hardened clay. Anyone know where this could be?

Saelack

Jul 29, 2019
So I died of thirst and I can't find where I died at. It was near some hardened clay... Oh, I saw some hardened clay nearby and what else? Oh yes, I died right on top of hardened clay. Anyone know where this could be?

Second spire on the right, straight on until dawn.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019

That's why I installed journey map:)

Dj Pika

Jul 29, 2019
About the Saturn, Uranus, and Sirius quest chapters in v1.1.14... When are these going to be fully released? (I pointed it out in one of my videos and since these quests got removed, I don't want to look like an idiot to those who checked and found out there's no chapters for these X3)

zc152

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not going to report this as a bug to any mod authors or do any more testing, but it appears if you hook a pneumaticcraft liquid hopper up sideways between an ex nihilo crucible cooking cobblestone to lava and an empty openblocks tank, you get infinite lava.

Dj Pika

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not going to report this as a bug to any mod authors or do any more testing, but it appears if you hook a pneumaticcraft liquid hopper up sideways between an ex nihilo crucible cooking cobblestone to lava and an empty openblocks tank, you get infinite lava.
... Now that I think about it, SkyDoesMinecraft might have used that to get infinite water in Crash Landing... Wait, he made an entire ARRAY of these making water!

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly that's something that is difficult to fix I guess. Too many mods out in the minecraft-mod-world to fix every cross-mod-problems that appear.
Best advice here to have fun (or at least break your brain to see if you can get past difficulties): Avoid such exploits/glitches as much as you can.

immibis

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly that's something that is difficult to fix I guess. Too many mods out in the minecraft-mod-world to fix every cross-mod-problems that appear.
Best advice here to have fun (or at least break your brain to see if you can get past difficulties): Avoid such exploits/glitches as much as you can.
Or it could be easy to fix, but the mod authors involved don't know about it.