[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
You can't figure out or guess where the bug/problem is?
Its probaly a bug with some cross mod interactions, i am guessing minetweaker, however most players dont have the issue and you dont have a crash report, so no way to know exactly what the problem is.... so the simplest way is to get a fresh copy of the pack to solve the issue.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Its probaly a bug with some cross mod interactions, i am guessing minetweaker, however most players dont have the issue and you dont have a crash report, so no way to know exactly what the problem is.... so the simplest way is to get a fresh copy of the pack to solve the issue.

For me it is, that all the recipes for smelting metal in furances are missing. (so vanilla furnaces, mekanism and the alloysmelter have no more recipes with anything metal-related in them. the mariculture crucible and tinkers's construct still have the recipes)

Will try to redownload everything now and then tell if that worked.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
For me it is, that all the recipes for smelting metal in furances are missing. (so vanilla furnaces, mekanism and the alloysmelter have no more recipes with anything metal-related in them. the mariculture crucible and tinkers's construct still have the recipes)

Will try to redownload everything now and then tell if that worked.
Vanilla furnaces ores recipes are removed intenionally... Cooking ores in furnaces which cook food is unhygenic! D:

gasolmannen

Jul 29, 2019
hm.. my player started bouncing up and down all of the sudden, it's not much almost like "shaking". I have angel ring from Extra utilities so when I fly there is no problem but as soon as i land the player starts *wobbling*. I have tried removed "myfit", the angel ring, the armor and battlegear. Also tried restart minecraft but nothing seems to work. Anyone else has the same problem?

And just noticed that a BIG gaping hole appeard just outside my base and are getting bigger,, it looks almost like when you are quarring with enderquarry, the blocks disappears one row in a time.????

Ok,, tried walking away and the trembling stopped, so I now understand it is an earthquake in Enviromine,, but I don't like it,, it's very close to my base and it wont seem to stop making a ravine. Anyone knows how to disable earthquake feature?

Last edited:

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Vanilla furnaces ores recipes are removed intenionally... Cooking ores in furnaces which cook food is unhygenic! D:

That's okay. But the alloy-smelter and mekanism's smelter recipes are suddenly missing too :p
(*sigh* I always forget to write down this permgen-stuff for java you need to add... back to searching for the command again x.x)

[edit]
Redownloaded the launcher and the pack: recipes are still missing. Only crucible of mariculture and tinkers' construct smeltery are able to get you ingots at the moment it seems.

Last edited:

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
mods.Mekanism.crafting.removeRecipe(784:8);
mods.Mekanism.crafting.addRecipe(784:8, [700:2, 700:2, 700:2],
[4419, 784, 4419],
[700:2, Furnace, 700:2]]);
this is my minetweaker. No furnace remove thingy.

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Felt like playing some blast off today... Loaded It up pushed launch nothing saying would you like to back up your saves came up went to the launch screen. Hey new world for you have fun.... Really frustrating....

So Just scoured my pc and found a saves folder from a few days ago all is not lost but please what went wrong?

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
mods.Mekanism.crafting.removeRecipe(784:8);
mods.Mekanism.crafting.addRecipe(784:8, [700:2, 700:2, 700:2],
[4419, 784, 4419],
[700:2, Furnace, 700:2]]);
this is my minetweaker. No furnace remove thingy.
fixed it. You have to remove the lines with furnace.remove in the scripts\modtweaker.zs and than type /minetweaker reload. Now I can smelt again.
Don't know if you find it cheaty but i need it for my automation.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
fixed it. You have to remove the lines with furnace.remove in the scripts\modtweaker.zs and than type /minetweaker reload. Now I can smelt again.
Don't know if you find it cheaty but i need it for my automation.

So disabling recipes in the vanilla-furance, disables them in all furnaces? o_O

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Hrm... I really love the liquid-hoppers from pneumaticcraft:

With a dispenser-upgrade is draws out the water from any bottle moving aboth it. :)

8HgVJjM.png

(if you want more droppers you might need to use a fan opposite site of the vacuum-hopper, since it's range is really limited.)

[edit]
Cool down boss! You were talking about normal furnaces, I am having problem with the mekanism smelter.

We were talking about the smelters, too.
As he answered me: disabling the vanilla-furance recipe seems to disable the mekanism/ender IO recipes for their smelters, too. So you need to re-enable the vanilla furnace recipes to make the others work.

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
Hrm... I really love the liquid-hoppers from pneumaticcraft:

[edit]

We were talking about the smelters, too.
As he answered me: disabling the vanilla-furance recipe seems to disable the mekanism/ender IO recipes for their smelters, too. So you need to re-enable the vanilla furnace recipes to make the others work, too.
thank you for making that clear.

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
So after 10min of running back and forth(mainly because I'm busy moving my base) I've got my cobble gen up and running. A bit bigger than methusalem's due to aesthetics but pretty much the same.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
What program do you need to change that about the furnace-recipe?
(never have done anything with script-changing or such stuff ^^")