[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Maxthrowl

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know why, but fishing seems impossible in this modpack. The bobber always stays under water or goes above the water like some kind of bobber Jesus. Even when the bobber is aligned with the water no fish ever come :(. I tried creating a pond and a 2x2 water hole but nothing works

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
The clay gold ore is coal tiered. The actual formed ore is bronze tier for a pick I think. Maybe diamond/redstone tier.

Don't waste meteorite by breaking them with a pick. Use a stone hammer or better. You get ores/emeralds/diamonds/redstone as well as the meteorite chips.
Meteorite picks are obsidian level and are easily found. He will have to upgrade later for ardite and cobalt but until then a meteorite pick will do

Doskan

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know why, but fishing seems impossible in this modpack. The bobber always stays under water or goes above the water like some kind of bobber Jesus. Even when the bobber is aligned with the water no fish ever come :(. I tried creating a pond and a 2x2 water hole but nothing works

Yeah, i had a hard time fishing by now, got none yet and wasted tons of bait

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Meteorite picks are obsidian level and are easily found. He will have to upgrade later for ardite and cobalt but until then a meteorite pick will do
Uh... Did you read what I said? Getting the meteorite pick is fine but if you're breaking the meteorite blocks with a pick you're wasting ore. They generate ore AND meteorite chips if you break them with a hammer.

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Uh... Did you read what I said? Getting the meteorite pick is fine but if you're breaking the meteorite blocks with a pick you're wasting ore. They generate ore AND meteorite chips if you break them with a hammer.
Sorry didnt see the part about meteorite chips.

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
The clay gold ore is coal tiered. The actual formed ore is bronze tier for a pick I think. Maybe diamond/redstone tier.

Don't waste meteorite by breaking them with a pick. Use a stone hammer or better. You get ores/emeralds/diamonds/redstone as well as the meteorite chips.
OK thanks so what material must I have for a pick head to mine the gold clay ore

Robbedsee

Jul 29, 2019
Help, I'm running Java8 with 1.5gb ram dedicated. My game keeps crashing an I can' open the quest book but not get to quest. Could this possibly be because I am only in window 8 32 bit?

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
Help, I'm running Java8 with 1.5gb ram dedicated. My game keeps crashing an I can' open the quest book but not get to quest. Could this possibly be because I am only in window 8 32 bit?

Yeah that would be the case. I forgot where i read, but you need for modded minecraft from 2.5GB to 3GB. But with big packs you may need more ram. 32 bit windows have 2GB limits on a single process. I have allocated 5GB to minecraft

In the future it would be easier to help if you post crash log.

edit: http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/183775/allocating-ram-for-modded-client-and-server

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
Any ideas why after playing for a few, ~5-10mins, I start to stutter when I'm running. I have Speed 3 from MyFit. When I first load in it's fine, then randomly just starts stuttering. It's not FPS or anything that stutters, just my character. If you need an example my latest Blast Off video shows it right at the beginning, I didn't realize I could relog to fix it when I was recording that. I was thinking it had something to do with being encumbered, but I've messed around with it, and it just seems to be random.

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
Any ideas why after playing for a few, ~5-10mins, I start to stutter when I'm running. I have Speed 3 from MyFit. When I first load in it's fine, then randomly just starts stuttering. It's not FPS or anything that stutters, just my character. If you need an example my latest Blast Off video shows it right at the beginning, I didn't realize I could relog to fix it when I was recording that. I was thinking it had something to do with being encumbered, but I've messed around with it, and it just seems to be random.

The problem is with MyFIT. I can't reproduce. I could before making video of it. All i did was Unequipt and equipt myfit. It is Client-Server synch issue.

xXFriXonXx

Jul 29, 2019
So I downloaded the 1.1.13 version and when I started I could not open the Quest Book and I do not have permission to do the command /hqm quest to Enable Questing Mode. (this happens on both EZcore and Hardcore Mode)

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
So I downloaded the 1.1.13 version and when I started I could not open the Quest Book and I do not have permission to do the command /hqm quest to Enable Questing Mode. (this happens on both EZcore and Hardcore Mode)

Open to LAN and enable cheats

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
The problem is with MyFIT. I can't reproduce. I could before making video of it. All i did was Unequipt and equipt myfit. It is Client-Server synch issue.
Ah I didn't even think to unequip and requip. I'll try that next time it happens. Thanks!

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Aim at upwards, right click, move away before the bobber hits your head

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know how to pipe lava into QDS? BC fluid pipes seems not to connect to it

Yeah they should but they dont. Maybe it is a bug. You can use Fluid Conduit. To create Quite clear Glass from EnderIO and you do not have infastructure. Create Chisel from chisel mod. And convert regular glass to Quite clear glass