[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
oh.. i have to kill them :eek:

im using an old save from before i removed mca

how do i get villagers if i kill them all?
Do note, farmer villagers can farm trees for you, Plant and regrow crops for you, Guard villager can guard your area from mobs... so yea

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Are there any known crashing issues from worlds leaking in the recommended version?

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Whats the defination of "world leaking"?

[00:03:32] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: The world 2f777dd8 (HardCore) may have leaked: first encounter (5 occurences).

This is being spammed in my console changes from 5 to 10 to 15 to 20 and before it gets to 25 it crashes my entire computer. It does not seem to be affecting actual memory as it had yet to reach the allocated ram and the CPU usage was at about 50%.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
[00:03:32] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: The world 2f777dd8 (HardCore) may have leaked: first encounter (5 occurences).

This is being spammed in my console changes from 5 to 10 to 15 to 20 and before it gets to 25 it crashes my entire computer. It does not seem to be affecting actual memory as it had yet to reach the allocated ram and the CPU usage was at about 50%.
Ah you mean some times the FPS drops to Zero and a client restart would be required? That hasnt happen to me since version 1.1.0 =/

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Ah you mean some times the FPS drops to Zero and a client restart would be required? That hasnt happen to me since version 1.1.0 =/

The fps is generally unaffected for me. However it crashing my computer is quite strange. I've had this happen with one other pack and I'm cross-checking mods to see what the issue might be.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
The fps is generally unaffected for me. However it crashing my computer is quite strange. I've had this happen with one other pack and I'm cross-checking mods to see what the issue might be.
Are you running Java8? i heard the java8 is "unstable" Did you test and see if this pack creates this issue too?

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Are you running Java8? i heard the java8 is "unstable" Did you test and see if this pack creates this issue too?

No. Java 7 JRE either 45 or 51 IIRC

Eh? They both have the issue where they crash my entire computer seemingly for no reason after the console has been spammed with a similar message.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Weird, that has never happened to me ;3

I'm somewhat at a loss for what it may be. It just crashed while I was at the main menu. Might just be another pack I have to give up on. Hopefully the issue doesn't become wide-spread.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I'm somewhat at a loss for what it may be. It just crashed while I was at the main menu. Might just be another pack I have to give up on. Hopefully the issue doesn't become wide-spread.
Maybe you need to redo your java or reinstall the pack lol ;/ cause i dont think anyone else have that issue

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick question did anyone else when they updated to 1.1.13 have this thing come up saying blocks were missing or something and then if you said yes it would remove them. I said yes and just want to know if it would cause any issues.

It hasn't effected my world just wanna know if it will affect quests.

okiestatefan5

Jul 29, 2019
is anyone else having problems with the sync core/extralife in hardcore? Because every time I die in hardcore the game acts as if their is no other shell.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
is anyone else having problems with the sync core/extralife in hardcore? Because every time I die in hardcore the game acts as if their is no other shell.
You need to Chunkload the Shell, spawn in a chunkloader and put it under the shell see if it solves the issue

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Try cheat in a storage cell, I wasn't getting reanimated but when I use a storage cell it worked.

Also make sure you chunk load