[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Zavvias

Jul 29, 2019
The buff can come from myFit tool the one put in ";" window. After walking certain distance buff will get even higher. To remove it unequip myFit.

Still not getting rid of Speed 2 buff. :(

But I did have another ctd with recipes. Pastee Link

It has happened now looking up recipe of wooden axe 10 mins into game, elevator, and this time, (U)sed in recipes for apples.

In each time, after starting client back up, the same thing that ctd'd me before works now. So it's definately a random occurrance. Each time the log looked the same, mariculture at the top.

Skyrimfreak

Jul 29, 2019
Well i have a problem... (again)
when i start it (v1.1.10) there is standing:

Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation
The mods and versions listed below could not be found
TContruct : minimum version required is 1.7.10 - 1.8.1
The file "ForgeModLoader-client-0.log" contains more information

But i can't find the "ForgeModLoader-client-0.log" file,
so... please help

OriginalCanadian

Jul 29, 2019
Well i have a problem... (again)
when i start it (v1.1.10) there is standing:

Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation
The mods and versions listed below could not be found
TContruct : minimum version required is 1.7.10 - 1.8.1
The file "ForgeModLoader-client-0.log" contains more information

But i can't find the "ForgeModLoader-client-0.log" file,
so... please help
yeah downgrade back to the previous version current update is broken

Solider224

Jul 29, 2019
Can you please add Fastcraft and Optifine into the modpack... This will help lower end computers and allow them to get to the end of the pack without lagging out or charshing

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Can you please add Fastcraft and Optifine into the modpack... This will help lower end computers and allow them to get to the end of the pack without lagging out or charshing

I don't think they can get permission for them, and you have to add them yourself.

rotwhip3

Jul 29, 2019
i see that the pack just updated to 1.1.10,
hoping this would fix my startup problems, and it did to an extent, but instead of not opening at all, it would open to after the mojang logo, and i get a popup saying the version of TiC is not supported by the current version or something like that.

it might just be opperator error, but ill go and get the forge log right now just in case

Doskan

Jul 29, 2019
i see that the pack just updated to 1.1.10,
hoping this would fix my startup problems, and it did to an extent, but instead of not opening at all, it would open to after the mojang logo, and i get a popup saying the version of TiC is not supported by the current version or something like that.

it might just be opperator error, but ill go and get the forge log right now just in case

Just read previous posts, that update is broken, its like 110mb while the whole pack is around 220mb

rotwhip3

Jul 29, 2019
Just read previous posts, that update is broken, its like 110mb while the whole pack is around 220mb

ah. do we know when the estimated release is for the fixed version?

because when i was using 1.1.9, i would crash at startup. i will check v1.1.8

EDIT: same error, here is my crash report (updated back to 1.1.9)
http://pastebin.com/NG1e8GDY

Last edited:

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Can it be, that the nether is pretty much impossible to be at?
Whenever I go there, after about 30 seconds there is a huge lag spike followed by a big explosion with insta-death...

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to 1.1.9 today, was gonna continue my Youtube series. A lot of things have changed, but the most annoying thing that makes it impossible for me to make good YT content is the Music / Sound that plays when mobs are nearby, because you cant lower / control that volume anywhere. Anyone please help?
Press the - key

OriginalCanadian

Jul 29, 2019
ah. do we know when the estimated release is for the fixed version?

because when i was using 1.1.9, i would crash at startup. i will check v1.1.8

Revert to 1.1.9 and download adventure backpacks from the minecraft forum post and replace the current version of adventure backpacks with it. That should fix the problem

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
rBQ5Jbf.png

Update Incoming!