[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
No idea :/ can you log in with the new update? It seems broken for me

You might want to try the fix with upgrading the Adveturer's Backpacks (described in the first posting of this thread)

And about my armor: It's already down to 3 durability... maybe I waited too long and now it's just too expensive for the anival/steam hammer? :/

[edit]
Is meteorite armor even craftable? Because NEI only has one recipe for the ingots. By putting a block of it in the crafting table. The one way to get a block? 9 ingots.

Well I crafted one like 10 minutes ago ^^.
Normal recipes for armor just with the meteorid ingots (which are smelted normally from the meteorid)

OriginalCanadian

Jul 29, 2019
You might want to try the fix with upgrading the Adveturer's Backpacks (described in the first posting of this thread)

And about my armor: It's already down to 3 durability... maybe I waited too long and now it's just too expensive for the anival/steam hammer? :/

[edit]

Well I crafted one like 10 minutes ago ^^.
Normal recipes for armor just with the meteorid ingots (which are smelted normally from the meteorid)
No there was an update that just came out thats missing a ton of mods and stuff

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
I now have a pretty much unlimited supply of food. Calamari. It doesn't count towards the recently eaten food so you can eat only that and it never loses nutritional value. It gives close to as much food as steamed beef I believe and has really good saturation. I accidentally made my water storage into a squid farm so yeah, infinite squid.

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
true 1.1.10 got released maybe its not completly uploaded on the repo yet or something went wrong

also nez just use manasteel armor its pretty good as long as you have mana ^^ and you can enchant it too

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
I now have a pretty much unlimited supply of food. Calamari. It doesn't count towards the recently eaten food so you can eat only that and it never loses nutritional value. It gives close to as much food as steamed beef I believe and has really good saturation. I accidentally made my water storage into a squid farm so yeah, infinite squid.
Also counts as cheaty and im sure will be removed.

80sing

Jul 29, 2019
Just make a healing axe once you get a division sigil from dungeons. Keep in your hot bar and it continuously fills hunger and saturation.

cbruh

Jul 29, 2019
im using multimc for the 1st time md im not sure on what to set up my perm on :c please help

OriginalCanadian

Jul 29, 2019

Same thing with baits from mariculture

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
true 1.1.10 got released maybe its not completly uploaded on the repo yet or something went wrong

also nez just use manasteel armor its pretty good as long as you have mana ^^ and you can enchant it too

Thanks for the tipp. Will try this armor next then :)
(Should focus more on Botania again I guess, was too focused lately to see how I get the stuff for galadorian ^^")

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
well you could also make terrasteal armor (shouldnt be to hard as diamonds and stuff are plenty from meteors..) side question whats the difference between fortune 2 and 3 while hammering meteor? fortune 2 already gives me everything x1

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
well you could also make terrasteal armor (shouldnt be to hard as diamonds and stuff are plenty from meteors..) side question whats the difference between fortune 2 and 3 while hammering meteor? fortune 2 already gives me everything x1

I'm gonna test that when I can, I'm very curious about that one too.
Still think you can never have enough stuff.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019

Not sure about Fortune 2, was lucky enough to get directly fortune 3 on my hammer.
Here is what I got from 1 meteor with it (only the stuff inside the bag, the one in the inventory is already when started on meteor #2)

MevtH0U.png

P.S.:
I wish there were meteors for mobdrops! :D

Last edited:

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Not that much when you do the numbers, That iron you will burn through in no time can't seem to mine enough. The redstone as well. lots of diamond blocks and emerald as well used in crafting.
And the osmium and zinc are used in a ton of high teir recipes.

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
Nez that didnt asnwer my question at all lol ^^ did you get 1 or 2 of each from a single meteor block because if you only get 1 with fortune 3 that means that fortune 2 and 3 are equal( which is the most important point in my question xD)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, sorry sorry. Sometimes my mind really not works in thinking about "which information is the important one" :D

Tested it just now and: I got 1 of each. So at the moment it looks like Fortune 2 and 3 are the same...

OriginalCanadian

Jul 29, 2019
Really that works every time i have ate bait it drained my hunger not helped it.
really cool though something about eating bugs in a post-apocalyptic world sounds very dramatic.
I have been harvesting leaves off trees and turning them into grasshoppers and its a half a hunger per grasshopper. And no hunger effect