[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Well I lost water storage. Turns out festive creepers throw TNT even when you are right next to them. Also turns out that three of them tend to be destructive. Also, turns out that all three were right below the spatial drive thingie. I suggest that the dungeon right underneath the base be edited so there isn't anything below you. I lost a lot from the TNT including two ethereal glass, a dense power cell, some of the spatial pylons, and I got an energy acceptor from the ruins, but I have no idea how to use it,

The dungeon below has no spawners active, I suggest using your sapling storage so you can get your mineral water, then dig down and hit a run all the mobs and spam torches, once you light up the first floor mobs wont bother you plus its a good way to level your weapons and pick early.

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
The problem was that the festive creeper kept throwing TNT even when close, which broke down my barrier. I was close to death, retreated, and when I returned two more were there, one was further away, the other was right at my way back into the base. I killed the one further away then went for the one closer and it blew up the spatial thingie.

BlazeFacee

Jul 29, 2019
It needs Tconstruct I think you messed up the update file I can redownload but it wont have your custom stuff right

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
2015-01-01_12.25.03.png 2015-01-01_12.24.53.png

Sorry about your luck there I i just had to deal with infernal spiders and and zombies.
That stuff you lost is not easy to replace.
I suggest cheat it back in or restart.
The first image is a charging station first the generator the the energy Acceptor, then surround the 4 sides with your cells and put fuel in to the generator to charge your cells.
The spatial area drains power when you don't use it, thats why i seperate it. All the drives so far take one or 2 full cells to operate, when you want a to use a drive place under the activator by the cable and turn on you drive.

Oh ya wrench the cells or you will lose all your stored power.

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
First a giant meteorite lands close to my base and almost destroys it (I only lost one block from the meteor) then festive creepers actually do destroy it.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
First a giant meteorite lands close to my base and almost destroys it (I only lost one block from the meteor) then festive creepers actually do destroy it.
2015-01-01_12.47.25.png

A starter guide can be very useful I agree the metor sheild you get in starting quests is a must clearing your lower dungeon is a must asap.
given enough time your area will look like this.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
I have it on max level, it will still allow a few blocks in to your area, like 3-4 blocks, it adds dramatic effect, the shield has a ego and rubs it in it saved your life.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Wish i took a screenshot before the sheild i had a metor smack right in the middle of my base took out everything second floor up.

Had the restart the world

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Is the exo-armor you get at the start not repairable because it's too expensive seen on the enchants?

Tried the normal and the steam amboss way, both seem to ignore it. :/

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
I tried it with a freshly new crafted Meteroid Chestplate and with just the ingots you get from smelting meteroid. Both didn't work.
(of course I took out the camel pack before trying to repair it)

OriginalCanadian

Jul 29, 2019
I tried it with a freshly new crafted Meteroid Chestplate and with just the ingots you get from smelting meteroid. Both didn't work.
No idea :/ can you log in with the new update? It seems broken for me

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Is meteorite armor even craftable? Because NEI only has one recipe for the ingots. By putting a block of it in the crafting table. The one way to get a block? 9 ingots.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019

Don't know if its intended but exo-armor cant be repaired because of the name, there is nothing else in game called exo-armor to repair it with.