[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the bug report!
Go to FeedtheBeast/BlastOff/minecraft/scripts folder and replace the Modtweaker.zs folder with this
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_ZWgwcFNOajdqdmM/view?usp=sharing

Will be fixed in the next version though!

i down loaded the advanced pcb fix but the steel block still requires a advanced pcb to craft.

I looked at the mechanism recipes and they are all bugged cant make one machine with out another.
metallurgical machine requires enrichment chamber, and vice cersa.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
O ya the air wrench icon quest doesnt seem to want to open up after i finished up the air compresser quest.

Dragonreborn813

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone been able to figure out how to generate feathers and or chickens? I've tried doing the mariculture route but can't get the right fish to breed due to the biome being frozen ocean everywhere.

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
I think you can also put torches arround atleast that keeps the water from freezing no idea if it changes what you get from fishing too

also what i did to get was feathers was to go into a few dungeons loot them .. (you need to get mushrooms too anyway so not a waste of time ^^)

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
ok just checked the new transfernode recipe which makes them basicly useless... at the point where you can use them you can already use ender io stuff which is way more powerful ^^ forcing buildcraft on us is not nice ;< having to use redstone engines and wooden pipes stuff i havent used in 2 years ^^ or well later like late early game you can build laser for gates but still ;&

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
ok just checked the new transfernode recipe which makes them basicly useless... at the point where you can use them you can already use ender io stuff which is way more powerful ^^ forcing buildcraft on us is not nice ;< having to use redstone engines and wooden pipes stuff i havent used in 2 years ^^ or well later like late early game you can build laser for gates but still ;&
Carts/Hoppers/Ice item transport? :3