[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
After I downloaded the pack through the launcher, I launched the pack. There wasn't a map or anything. There were no mods. I look in the downloaded folder: no mods. I look at the console: "Error while dowloading modpack: java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://lostangeles1.creeperrepo.net/FTB2/privatepacks/BlastOff/1_1_0/BlastOff.zip

What can I do. This looks like an awesome pack and I want to play it.
Link above!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_Tjc5OTVCZ1hwVkU/view?usp=sharing

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
So, this being the furthest ive gotten in the pack ... i wasnt going to just lay down and die, once you gain the insanity debuff, you need approx 10+ dandelions around you to ... not get worse... the sanity gain rate is very slow, and will continue to worsen if you have anything less.

Edit: Oh and Gaming with Sheridan is doing a series for this pack too;

Last edited:

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
ok finally able to play 1.10 using multimc

but

after loading the map i got bombarded by "ugg!! uhh!! hiss!! clank!!" non stop and fps drop even with optifine or without it (15fps to 35fps)

i think its because of that dungeon that is way to close to the base, it spams mobs like crazy

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
ok finally able to play 1.10 using multimc

but

after loading the map i got bombarded by "ugg!! uhh!! hiss!! clank!!" non stop and fps drop even with optifine or without it (15fps to 35fps)

i think its because of that dungeon that is way to close to the base, it spams mobs like crazy

If it lags too much just restart the client, Also the dungeon only spawns mobs if u are at the bottom of the base xD

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So, this being the furthest ive gotten in the pack ... i wasnt going to just lay down and die, once you gain the insanity debuff, you need approx 10+ dandelions around you to ... not get worse... the sanity gain rate is very slow, and will continue to worsen if you have anything less.
As long as there isnt any mobs near you, and its day time your sanity will go up, even with 1 flower

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
tried restarting already.. same effect

(im really tempted to go to creative and smash all those spawners in the dungeon now)

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019

I had the 2 roses, and 2 dandelions you get from the quest set up outside, and I was getting a positive gain only at day. It took 2 minecraft days to gain almost half my sanity back. The fastest way I found is a bed. The longer the night you sleep though the more sanity you gain back.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
tried restarting already.. same effect

(im really tempted to go to creative and smash all those spawners in the dungeon now)

I didn't see any fps drop, but the noise was bad.lol I did spawn in a sound muffler and I am a happy camper now.