[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Evil Greebo

Jul 29, 2019
Completely unrelated to the thread but not sure where else to ask...

Suddenly items on the ground lay flat relative to the ground instead of standing upright. Not a problem, you can still see them, pick them up, etc, its just... weird after all this time, to have objects succumb to gravity like this.

Is this a setting in MInecraft? A graphics card issue?

immibis

Jul 29, 2019

Suddenly items on the ground lay flat relative to the ground instead of standing upright. Not a problem, you can still see them, pick them up, etc, its just... weird after all this time, to have objects succumb to gravity like this.

I think it's a mod, but I don't know which one.

toaran

Jul 29, 2019
Hi

i have some trouble with Botania now in this pack.

my Dayblooms and Hydro... once placed vanish after some time... is this caused by the weather or is it a bug? Endoflames are ok so far

T

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Hi

i have some trouble with Botania now in this pack.

my Dayblooms and Hydro... once placed vanish after some time... is this caused by the weather or is it a bug? Endoflames are ok so far

T
Flowers that generate endless mana from nothing will wilt after a few days

toaran

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have a working mob farm? My mobs dont want to spawn or move inside my Spawn area ... and i dont have cursed earth yet

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
I want to ask you guys on how should I refine oil?
There are 3 refineries: Buildcraft, Galacticraft and a multiblock buildcraft additions one(which requires a cooler multiblock too but that's not a problem)

Every single of them do the same thing, so which one? (I would want to know which is the most efficient one)

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! Remember me? I lost the will to play the pack back in February but now Im back to see if the pack has stabilized. Hope to stay for real!
RojoM

AcidDotCom

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have a working mob farm? My mobs dont want to spawn or move inside my Spawn area ... and i dont have cursed earth yet
My mob farm works fine. Typical vanilla, build underground. Not super effective, but that's due to not lit up caves around my base.
I also have a iron golem farm and I'm working on spawner based mob farm for iron (from armour) and mob drops.

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Does anybody know about a mob farm, specifically for wither skeletons?

I have already made one, but it doesn't spawn them(may be a bad location because it is not in nether fortress).

I don't know their spawning mechanics, so it is pretty hard for me to do something about it.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Does anybody know about a mob farm, specifically for wither skeletons?

I have already made one, but it doesn't spawn them(may be a bad location because it is not in nether fortress).

I don't know their spawning mechanics, so it is pretty hard for me to do something about it.
Grab a skeleton spawner and bring it to the nether.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I still use the spatial drives to store spare villagers (came in handy when my village was wiped out), and spare pigs.
lol wow, I think I may do that...

btw felinoel, ur intro is really sketchy
Woah sketchy? How so?

not working for me
1. kamikadze mobs/demi bosses haven't expected - blows up after death + my killing and collecting system
2. Lighting strike - that spreads out fire on cursed earth witch burns out to common dirt
Yeah it can be difficult.

Oh hey is this back?! This was from like version 1.1.6 but was removed when people complained about lag.

You know what would be awesome? Automating the production of new dayblooms or hydroangeas.
Why? Just use endoflames.

You can grab it with something from botania :p
Woah really? Here I've been sitting on a pile of broken spawners looking into fixing them with Ender IO.

EDIT:
That requires a Nether Star! No thanks. >.>

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Requires a Nether Star AND is a one time use item. >.>
One time use item for infinite source of wither skulls....
6HRzv0i.jpg

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
One time use item for infinite source of wither skulls....
6HRzv0i.jpg
But what if you wanted to do something other than move a skeleton spawner to the Nether because most people don't know that a skeleton spawner in the Nether works for making wither skeletons?

EDIT:
Wait Mariculture fish is biome specific, right?!