[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Excuse me. I am having a problem where I can't unload the Spatial Drive to get the saplings. The drive goes to the second slot in the port, but is still the exact same. Can I please have some help with this?
Sounds like you left the cable in and it is now out of power? Is that still something that happens in the new bases?

Hey so... these obsidian golems are NOT rideable? For some reason I thought they were going to be mechs...

Merfax

Jul 29, 2019
You can solve the power loss problem [in the old base] with a little re-wiring. It seems the spatial pylons are always on, and the removable cable segment only shuts down power to the Spatial IO port.
Look behind the Stirling Generator, change things so there is no connection between the pylons and energy cells. Dig out a small basement (this makes things easier), put a cable from one of the pylons to underneath the spatial IO. Then you can turn everything off with one cable, or a ME toggle bus + lever.
Note: You can run the glass cables next to each other without toughing, if you put some sort of Cover between them [Microblocks].

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
You can solve the power loss problem [in the old base] with a little re-wiring. It seems the spatial pylons are always on, and the removable cable segment only shuts down power to the Spatial IO port.
Look behind the Stirling Generator, change things so there is no connection between the pylons and energy cells. Dig out a small basement (this makes things easier), put a cable from one of the pylons to underneath the spatial IO. Then you can turn everything off with one cable, or a ME toggle bus + lever.
Note: You can run the glass cables next to each other without toughing, if you put some sort of Cover between them [Microblocks].
But that is only in the old base, right?
Once you get the pink and white derps is there any other need for those spatial io things? I mean I guess you could store a ton of stuff in them and then go to another planet and then rebuild it to get access to the stored things... but I mean is there any additional drives out there?

Funkyformer

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like you left the cable in and it is now out of power? Is that still something that happens in the new bases?

Hey so... these obsidian golems are NOT rideable? For some reason I thought they were going to be mechs...

I probably should have mentioned this, but I'm using the newest version. It seems to be working now. I'm not sure if I missed that it is being placed in the top layer of the base or what, but it's working now. It was probably just me making a stupid mistake.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I probably should have mentioned this, but I'm using the newest version. It seems to be working now. I'm not sure if I missed that it is being placed in the top layer of the base or what, but it's working now. It was probably just me making a stupid mistake.
lol no I figured you were using the newest version, idk what it looks like but it is still possible that you don't have any power.

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
What stops the spatial drive from constantly using power, do you have some sort of a lever? Can you post screenshots?

The button that causes the spatial IO to do its thing is placed on a cover, underneath the cover is a pink cable with a toggle bus, so whenever you hit the button, me toggle bus is going to transfer power to the spatial io port and you are good to go! (super clever solution @karmarcharger !)

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I just have the default setup on 1.3.3.
kay... I'll take that as a no.

The button that causes the spatial IO to do its thing is placed on a cover, underneath the cover is a pink cable with a toggle bus, so whenever you hit the button, me toggle bus is going to transfer power to the spatial io port and you are good to go! (super clever solution @karmarcharger !)
So there IS a lever of some sort, kay.

Last edited:

Merfax

Jul 29, 2019
I still use the spatial drives to store spare villagers (came in handy when my village was wiped out), and spare pigs.

Rowan Mohammed

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to have a heat source that doenst light things on fire? growing grapes but the water keeps freezing. torches burn the fences. glowstone dont have heat. ???

Blue_Dwarf

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to have a heat source that doenst light things on fire? growing grapes but the water keeps freezing. torches burn the fences. glowstone dont have heat. ???

Put a block over the top of the water. Water will only freeze if it's exposed to the sky.

And glowstone does give off the kind of heat that melts water. Heat sources won't stop the water from freezing, they will just make it melt some time after it's been frozen.

kowy

Jul 29, 2019
flax beards cannot be automated without a mess.
They can !! And i found it interesting - like searching for new solutions !!
I was searching ~ 2 hours for automatisation
1. a. crucible can be turned on by a redstone
b. hoppers can pick up molds stuff
- easy way if u get ~18 crucibles to harvest 144 ingots -> 16 blocks by a redstone signal, manually mess is with putting stuff in crucibles - 6 cooper 2 zinc witch
c. can be automated with
* redstone timer +
** funky locomotions +
*** open grate +
**** logistic pipes/bc one
2. Brass recipe 3 copper 1 zinc for 1 brass ingot - compare with 1 u loose 3 times more resources but
if u have QED and some mechanism machinery u can figure out 2 multiply our ores

kpp

Jul 29, 2019
How rare are the spawning of the volcanoes? How far part is there world gen? i have only found one so far and it was filled with goodies.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
How rare are the spawning of the volcanoes? How far part is there world gen? i have only found one so far and it was filled with goodies.
uniqueMinDistance=600
weight=40

Walk out 600 blocks from that volcano and another have a small chance to spawn.