[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Jouse

Jul 29, 2019
What is with this like insanity thing? It seems to be from hanging around the base. It causes blindness, whispers happen saying , "yourself" and ,"hell" and then I instantly die after a while.
It also happens when starting a new world. Can anyone help?

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
Am i the only one who wonders why people who have issues with specific mods keep asking questions in this thread rather than taking a look at the mod threads? Or bothering to read the last 10 posts in this thread?

What is with this like insanity thing? It seems to be from hanging around the base. It causes blindness, whispers happen saying , "yourself" and ,"hell" and then I instantly die after a while.
It also happens when starting a new world. Can anyone help?
Enviromine has a Friday the 13th "easter egg" that has been discussed frequently in this thread. Go to the Config and Disable the "Grue" or don't leave brightly lit areas. For the next 20 people who complain over the next few days without reading the thread :p

gr3gdg

Jul 29, 2019
so...went blind in the middle of the day....after hearing these crazy noises ....and randomly died?

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
Oh that's what it is. I did not know about it and I was not complaining.
No you didn't complain, but on that page of the thread alone your question was answered at least 2 times before you posted.

Last edited:

gr3gdg

Jul 29, 2019
ok guys can someone help me out. whats up with this jason thing going on haha....is there no way around it? crazy sounds...blindness...then i just randomly die

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
ok guys can someone help me out. whats up with this jason thing going on haha....is there no way around it? crazy sounds...blindness...then i just randomly die

read the last page of this thread. I literally answered that question moments before you asked.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Am i the only one who wonders why people who have issues with specific mods keep asking questions in this thread rather than taking a look at the mod threads?
Because for this particular instance people don't know WHICH mod it is.
But for the most part a lot of people seem to think that modpacks are run by the mod devs or something lol

Reactions: karmarcharger

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
That's on Modtweaker's end, and I think it's already a thing. I know you could do that when joshie maintained the mod, so you should still be able to.
//Crucible
//LiquidString, Ingot, Plate, Nugget, Red, Green, Blue
mods.fsp.Crucible.addLiquid("liquidClay", <minecraft:brick_block>, <minecraft:stone_slab:4>, <minecraft:brick>, 203, 74, 42);

//InputStack, LiquidString, FluidAmount //1 = Nugget, 6 = Plate, 9 = Ingot
mods.fsp.Crucible.addMelting(<minecraft:brick>, "liquidClay", 1);
//InputStack
mods.fsp.Crucible.removeMelting(<minecraft:gold_ingot>); #NOT WORKING

//InputStack, LiquidString, FluidAmount, OutputStack
mods.fsp.Crucible.addDunking(<minecraft:brick>, "liquidClay", 1, <minecraft:netherbrick>);
//InputStack, LiquidString
mods.fsp.Crucible.removeDunking(<minecraft:iron_ingot>, "liquidGold");

Doesnt have mixing metals D: @joshie @jaredlll08 :p

Last edited:

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
//Crucible
mods.fsp.Crucible.addLiquid("liquidClay", <minecraft:brick_block>, <minecraft:stone_slab:4>, <minecraft:brick>, 203, 74, 42);

//InputStack

mods.fsp.Crucible.addDunking(<minecraft:brick>, "liquidClay", 1, <minecraft:netherbrick>);

Doesnt have mixing metals D: @joshie :p
That means whoever is maintaining ModTweaker right now doesn't use the proper API, or isn't using the API properly.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
//Crucible

//InputStack

Doesnt have mixing metals D: ping :p
It's @jaredlll08 doing Modtweaker now. Go poke him on Twitter, he's fairly responsive.

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
Because for this particular instance people don't know WHICH mod it is.
But for the most part a lot of people seem to think that modpacks are run by the mod devs or something lol
It's true that they don't know, but we have had a rash of people who are naming specific mods that they think are bugged or that they just can't figure out how to use, and are complaining on this thread. How many times in the last month have people asked how myFit works, or complained that they think EnviroMine is broken?

Now I admit, some of the "Dumb Questions" we've been getting are Karmarcharger's fault for not having a good FAQ at the start of this thread for people to reference, but with so many people complaining about specific "broken" mods, I'm not certain most people would even bother to look at the FAQ. Most people don't even read the latest three posts in the thread to see if anyone else is having a similar problem. That's the first thing i do, read the last few pages, maybe search the thread (since we have that option built into the message board)

How do I get clay
There is a mod in the pack called Ex Nihilo.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
It's true that they don't know, but we have had a rash of people who are naming specific mods that they think are bugged or that they just can't figure out how to use, and are complaining on this thread. How many times in the last month have people asked how myFit works, or complained that they think EnviroMine is broken?

Now I admit, some of the "Dumb Questions" we've been getting are Karmarcharger's fault for not having a good FAQ at the start of this thread for people to reference, but with so many people complaining about specific "broken" mods, I'm not certain most people would even bother to look at the FAQ. Most people don't even read the latest three posts in the thread to see if anyone else is having a similar problem. That's the first thing i do, read the last few pages, maybe search the thread (since we have that option built into the message board)

There is a mod in the pack called Ex Nihilo.
Its mainly people not reading the quest book lol.... Like
How do I get clay
Its answered in the questbook

joshie

Jul 29, 2019
That means whoever is maintaining ModTweaker right now doesn't use the proper API, or isn't using the API properly.

Asking modtweaker to use api correctly is stupid. APIs are often too restrictive for what modtweaker needs to do. I see no remove methods. TE is even worse expecting you to use IMC which is just impractical for the purposes.