[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

greene90000

Jul 29, 2019
karma in magical crops you can grow mob drops like blaze rods ghast tear and so on. Also the ores are not the problem.

greene90000

Jul 29, 2019
I know, and have found those and have made mob traps for both. i just have to sit and grind at each one for 30 min then at enderman spawner for another 30 just to get all the mob drops for 1 enchaned galgorian ingot:p

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I know, and have found those and have made mob traps for both. i just have to sit and grind at each one for 30 min then at enderman spawner for another 30 just to get all the mob drops for 1 enchaned galgorian ingot:p
The reason i dont want crop farms is the same reason as sieve, i wish to encourage exploration to find resources, rather then afk at base :)

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
So is it possible for the insanity to create boss hallucinations? I was just sitting in my base recovering from insanity III (I didn't realize I had a zombie head on my hotbar) and then I see a boss bar for Ender Demon. I don't know what it is so I search it up and start freaking out since I only have exo chestplate and wood armor, and I never went to the end, nor had I found the shattered relic.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So is it possible for the insanity to create boss hallucinations? I was just sitting in my base recovering from insanity III (I didn't realize I had a zombie head on my hotbar) and then I see a boss bar for Ender Demon. I don't know what it is so I search it up and start freaking out since I only have exo chestplate and wood armor, and I never went to the end, nor had I found the shattered relic.
maybe xD

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Well nothing about not having these mods. Still think the recipes could be a little nicer.

The problem are rather not the ore and gems you need for them but the items besides them.
Overdid my math: For 1 machine casing in ender IO you would need 21 Blocks of Enhanced Galgadorian Metal, which means farming 10'206 of: Enderpearls, Ghast Tears, Spider Eyes, Sugar, Mushrooms and Blaze Powder. Again this amount is for only 1 machine casing, so one machine.

With MFR in the pack and building up a huge mobfarm-area (autospawner, grinder and lots of safarinets) maybe possible... but doing that per hand (since for many of the mobs it's hard or even impossible to make self-working-mobfarms) is just... well I saw quiet a few of massive machines in the forgecraft-streams, but I think even most of their creators would give up on this challange, given the ways you got to do it ^^

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Well nothing about not having these mods. Still think the recipes could be a little nicer.

Thr problem are rather not the ore and gems you need for them but the items besides them.
Overdid my math: For 1 machine casing in ender IO you would need 21 Blocks of Enhanced Galgadorian Metal, which means farming 10'206 of: Enderpearls, Ghast Tears, Spider Eyes, Sugar, Mushrooms and Blaze Powder. Again this amount for 1 machine casing.

With MFR in the pack and building up a huge mobfarm-area (autospawner, grinder and lots of safarinets) maybe possible... but doing that per hand (since for many of the mobs it's hard or even impossible to make self-working-mobfarms) is just... well I saw quiet a few of massive machines in the forgecraft-streams, but I think even most of their creators would give up on this challange, given the ways you got to do it ^^
#enderIO

greene90000

Jul 29, 2019
ya atm to make 1 galgorian ingot it takes me about 3hours miniumum to get 1 ingot. There must be automation implented in or players will get too frustrated with grinding for hours and hours for 1 ingot

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
ya atm to make 1 galgorian ingot it takes me about 3hours miniumum to get 1 ingot. There must be automation implented in or players will get too frustrated with grinding for hours and hours for 1 ingot
Hmm....Ill reduce the amount of Eye of galgor needed in the next patch

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
is it multimine that is causing some blocks to break like glass?

i made a vanilla cobble gen with an obsidian at the bottom of the cobblestone output so i wont accidentally dig out, but for some reason when i finish mining the cobblestone and started mining the obsidian even for a just a sec it breaks like glass in durability and the obsidian didn't drop since my pick can mine it yet