[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question, only the dayblooms, nightshades, hydroangeas will die after 2 days in the next patch?

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Especially with making free lava (using cobblestone and the crucibles) you can feed -alot- of thermalilies.
I have a setup with 14 crucibles at the moment and the 8 thermalilies I use is nothing much for that setup. ^^

In the early stages the endoflame with charcoal-blocks will help alot.
(I hardly ever made more than 10 daybloom/nightshade ever before switching to other generating-flowers :D)

Awerick11

Jul 29, 2019
Ok- I'm new. Is there any good way to get rid of the magma cube spawners on the spires- and also how do you make dirt?

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Ok- I'm new. Is there any good way to get rid of the magma cube spawners on the spires- and also how do you make dirt?

Destroy them with a pickaxe, run away fast for the magma cube to despawn.

Make a wooden barrel, put in leaves, saplings, rotten flesh, anything that can be right-clicked in it, and wait for it to decompose and right-click when it becomes dirt.

Redominus

Jul 29, 2019
I have improved the spatial cell energy management adding a toggle bus and moving the energy accepptor. Now it can charge the cells without being connected to the spacial cell. The AE cable connecting the cells in the left side of the cell arch must be removed to prevent power loss.
8AkzcUx.jpg
qI0rqZC.jpg

Also I've found a bug with Mariculture. Books aren't working. The book files inside the mariculture jar are gone (Mariculture-1.7.10-1.2.3d.jar\assets\mariculture\books\).

Awerick11

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, and 3 more questions. How do you get lava? And how do you use Smart Moving? And how can you get water into the barrel to make clay?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I have improved the spatial cell energy management adding a toggle bus and moving the energy accepptor. Now it can charge the cells without being connected to the spacial cell. The AE cable connecting the cells in the left side of the cell arch must be removed to prevent power loss.
8AkzcUx.jpg
qI0rqZC.jpg

Also I've found a bug with Mariculture. Books aren't working. The book files inside the mariculture jar are gone (Mariculture-1.7.10-1.2.3d.jar\assets\mariculture\books\).

THe books are meant not to work, they corrupt your world when you read them ( some times)

did you wonder what was the exposed cable for?

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Should i go into the nether? I saw that there are hell hounds that you cant kill. But i need mushrooms for a quest!

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Oh that's good to know is there any other mob i should keep a eye out for?

Actually you should be very very careful in the nether. There are pretty constant attacks from fireballs (like the ones from ghasts) but you don't really see where they're coming from.
And you absolutely don't want near one of these "Master Blazes" or how they're called. One of them pretty much one-hitted me in close combat when I had mana-steel armor with protection 4 on chestplate.

Besides that: You want to plan building your base's outer-walls with obsidian. The fireballs from whoever-shoots-them can destroy most blocks (like cobblestone etc.)

Mushrooms can be found as well in dungeons, rarely. In the room with the carrots/netherwarts, in these flowerpots. Nether is really something where you need to be very careful.

Reactions: JimmyJam

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Actually you should be very very careful in the nether. There are pretty constant attacks from fireballs (like the ones from ghasts) but you don't really see where they're coming from.
And you absolutely don't want near one of these "Master Blazes" or how they're called. One of them pretty much one-hitted me in close combat when I had mana-steel armor with protection 4 on chestplate.

Besides that: You want to plan building your base's outer-walls with obsidian. The fireballs from whoever-shoots-them can destroy most blocks (like cobblestone etc.)

Mushrooms can be found as well in dungeons, rarely. In the room with the carrots/netherwarts, in these flowerpots. Nether is really something where you need to be very careful.

Well i have full Kreknorite armor and a sword with +22 attack damage. I have looked in the dungeons but nothing yet! Thanks for the help

EDIT: Also 4 heart canisters :)