List of things that will change with the next major update

IBurn36360

Jul 29, 2019
So, many of you probably want to know what will be changing when I update the site, to keep both a list and a place where you guys/gals can see what is going on, here is a complete list as of this post.

! = Confirmed additions
+ = Important notes
? = Might happen this update, no garuntees

! Theme will change. Every color, text and image will have changed in some manner.
! Template system will be completely restructured. No user will be able to directly download the theme and use it, it just wont work.
! Home page will no longer be just an image, and will include the header and navigation.
! Navigation will include some drop-down menus.
! Some nice APIs will be put into place for future pages.
! Permissions will be finished for all groups, this includes how we add people to them.
! Handing out the TS information to users will be better overall and will also be automated.
! Complete security overhaul (Bots will no longer be able to break through our system and post).
! New in-site I.R.C. (Internet Relay Chat) page. This will be dedicated to the FTB I.R.C.
! Images will now have a new script thaqt will allow them to be scaled to the post width. Once clicked, they will expand to be a 100% size view of the image.
! A banner will be added to display who is allowing us to have this site =)
? Some additions to the text editor
? Ability to attach files and use avatars (This is host dependant)

+ No cookie changes will be made (No more need to eat them in frustration).
+ No user changes will be made (In fact, I might put in a few additions to your profile if I am asked to).
+ Full upload time may be about 15-20 minutes, it depends on the server and how well it is responding to me.
+ Board will be disabled, and the site may even become inaccessible during the update. (If it doesn't throw a hissie fit to the template engine changing, I'll be suprised)

- Anthony 'IBurn36360' Diaz

IBurn36360

Jul 29, 2019
Re: List of things that will change with the next major upda

Added one change, IRC will now be included.