1. Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Liquid Xp setup... need help

Discussion in 'General FTB chat' started by Deto, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Deto

Deto New Member

i have a bit of a problem converting my Mob Essence to Liquid Xp

my initial plan where to make my AE systems autocraft and input glass bottles to my Auto-Enchanter with a Tank feeding mob essence to it and then output to a Fluid Transposer which would empty them and output Liquid Xp to another Tank

But the Fluid Transposer will not accept Bottle o' Enchanting

i know theres a setup with a vacuum hopper and dispenser but i would rather not use that method because of my AE system will just keep crafting (and Wasting) glass bottles

im playing the DW20 pack and i was hoping there was a michine or a way to do what i was asking

-Deto

2. rhn

rhn Too Much Free Time

Doesn't the Unifier convert it directly now?

3. Inaeo

Inaeo New Member

MFR Unifier indeed converts Mob Essence to LiquidXP and vice versa (or at least it did when Infinity was new).

4. Deto

Deto New Member

Nice i will have a look on that tomoroow thank you so much for the help

-Deto

5. Deto

Deto New Member

Sadly the Unifier didnt work :(

But thanks anyway
    -Deto

6. KingTriaxx

KingTriaxx Forum Addict

Try using an activator and firing them at an XP Drain. That should convert to Liquid XP.

7. epidemia78

epidemia78 New Member

You're thinking of xp orbs, I dont think mob essence would work that way. Converting xp to mob essence is pretty easy but Ive never heard of a way to do it the other way around until the unifier was mentioned. OP might need to place a bucket of liquid XP in the unfier's preferences box so it knows what to convert the mob essence into.

8. KingTriaxx

KingTriaxx Forum Addict

I thought Bottle's o' Enchanting made XP orbs? Or am I thinking of the other one?

epidemia78 likes this.
  9. epidemia78

epidemia78 New Member

Oh, right. Hes using an auto enchanter to make bottles o enchanting...I didnt read the OP before replying. Your method definitely is the way to go.

Predatorkillol likes this.