Liquid Xp setup... need help

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Deto

Jul 29, 2019
i have a bit of a problem converting my Mob Essence to Liquid Xp

my initial plan where to make my AE systems autocraft and input glass bottles to my Auto-Enchanter with a Tank feeding mob essence to it and then output to a Fluid Transposer which would empty them and output Liquid Xp to another Tank

But the Fluid Transposer will not accept Bottle o' Enchanting

i know theres a setup with a vacuum hopper and dispenser but i would rather not use that method because of my AE system will just keep crafting (and Wasting) glass bottles

im playing the DW20 pack and i was hoping there was a michine or a way to do what i was asking

-Deto

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Doesn't the Unifier convert it directly now?

Deto

Jul 29, 2019
Nice i will have a look on that tomoroow thank you so much for the help

-Deto

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Try using an activator and firing them at an XP Drain. That should convert to Liquid XP.

You're thinking of xp orbs, I dont think mob essence would work that way. Converting xp to mob essence is pretty easy but Ive never heard of a way to do it the other way around until the unifier was mentioned. OP might need to place a bucket of liquid XP in the unfier's preferences box so it knows what to convert the mob essence into.