liquid liquid glass...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MobsterMuley

Jul 29, 2019
Playing infinity.

So i got a dimlet called liquid liquid glass. My first thought: sweet, don't gotta cook sand anymore.

I used up my current glass supply and then popped a liquid glass drum on my smeltery. After 20 minutes of trying different ways to harden this stuff i look it up. Liquid glass is different... Only used in forestry for pipes or whatnot.

So my question is: is there anyway to harden this stuff or do i have 2m mb of liquid glass I'll never use?

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
You should be able to pipe it in a tinkers casting basin. This will make clear glass tho, im unsure if recipes for glass will use clear glass

CuriousKey

Jul 29, 2019
RailCraft is in Infinity? If it is, you can run three 36 HP solid fueled Steam boilers which will provide a total of 2160 mb/t of steam. A reactor turbine, with enderium coil and supplied with 2000 mb/t of steam can easily generates up to around 24000 RF/t if I am not mistaken.

The steam boilers can be fed easily with a MFR tree farm.

This is one of the many things I tried. Didn't work...

I'm not sure what this means... Sorry :p

Electron tubes are used in creating various Forestry machines, notably the farm blocks used in multifarms. :)

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
RF tools must be "takeing a page" (bahdumtish!) from mystcrafts book. Rather then manually coding each new mods resource in they must be using some script that just plonks any block/ liquid it can find registered.
This is clever but opens up the possibility of allowing liquids to be placed that would otherwise be un acquirable.

If it's the forestry glass see if you can pipe it in to a thermionic fabricator, if not enjoy your drum full of molten forestry glass.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
I'm not sure what this means... Sorry :p

Electron tubes have a couple of uses in multifarms, and configuring the output of electrical engines. From what I remember the thermionic fabricator [crafting machine] only needs power to melt the glass, so [in theory] no power cost.

Minetweaker is a mod for modding mod's [and vanilla] recipes. So you can use it to tell the smeltery to cast glass blocks with forestry's molten glass.