Whitelist Server LightCraft|Unstable 1.0.8|Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kbc1493

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: kbc1493
How often are you on: Quite a bit usually like 6-7 hours a day at least:)
Have you ever been banned, if so why: Nope
Minecraft expertise: Playing since beta 1.4ish then moved to tekkit and recently bnb and direwolf

kjmaster1

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:kjmaster1
How often are you on: really depends on the day normally around 4 hours +
Have you ever been banned, if so why: Nope
Minecraft expertise: Started playing modded minecraft back in 1.2.5 the days of ee2 ;) and have watched many videos and live streams so i know the mods in the pack.
Other: I don't really have a specific play style i just like to go with the flow and normally end up playing with nearly all mods in a pack

Grimgorg

Jul 29, 2019
Hello FTB Minecraft Community. Is there still place for two on this server?
Me and my friend both played a lot the direwolf20 pack on our local server using tunngle. But with a greater community it would be even more fun. We also want to try out some new mods, so we chose an unstable version.
usernames: Grimgorg, 1frozenice1
Minecraft expertise: We know much about mods and like to build some crazy hight tech builds.
---EDIT---
1frozenIce1 with capital I :S

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
Hello FTB Minecraft Community. Is there still place for two on this server?
Me and my friend both played a lot the direwolf20 pack on our local server using tunngle. But with a greater community it would be even more fun. We also want to try out some new mods, so we chose an unstable version.
usernames: Grimgorg, 1frozenice1
Minecraft expertise: We know much about mods and like to build some crazy hight tech builds.
---EDIT---
1frozenIce1 with capital I :S
May I have more info since it is for two people

jokerjoey1

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: jokerjoey1 and ZPCRAFT
How often are you on: Atleast 3 hours on days that we are not busy
Have you ever been banned, if so why: Neither of us have been banned before.
Minecraft expertise: We have both played MC for years, I have played modded for over a year and ZP has been playing Modded for about 5 months. We have both been staff on multiple servers (We aren't looking for staff on here).
Other: Him and I would be partners on the server, working together. He streams on Twitch and I am usually a guest.

OhhWorddd

Jul 29, 2019
App- Ign: OhhWorddd
How often are you on: 3+ hours a day.
Have you ever been banned, if so why: No.
Minecraft expertise: Played modded for 2 years, started minecraft at 1.2.5
Other: I love playing with other people and playing 1.7 mods.

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
So.... Guy here is an update on the server I'm about ready to open it but my host's ISP is messing up

arkwolf1995

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: arkwolf1995
How often are you on: 3+ hours a day
Have you ever been banned, if so why: nope
Minecraft expertise: ive been a server owner, op, and just a normal player for 2 years, I like playing on other peoples servers where im nit a admin. Im ok with most mods and I can set up cheep and easy power rigs :)

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
Ok guys, I have decided since the host is working again I will just do the basic modpack so I don't have to keep messing with the server. Thanks guys.

Noobbuster10

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: chanmii
How often are you on: Weekends and Fridays mostly. Sometimes on weekdays.
Have you ever been banned, if so why: Never been banned :p
Minecraft expertise: 2 Years of MC modded experience and 2.5 years on normal MC
Other: I LOVE 1.7 MODS and the new AE2 ;D

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
So what modpack?
Which of the people are whitelisted?
We have so many questions.
I don't know right now, I am busy with school. I am still working on it and yall can decide the modpack because unstable wants to hate me.