Whitelist Server LightCraft|Unstable 1.0.8|Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
The server is whitelist and Ill give you the info to play.No World resets unless they are needed.(This is a WIP serverstuff on the thread may change.)

Server Benefits:
-Less griefing due to whitelist
-More personal gameplay within a community
-Owners and staff are easier to reach: regular players like you
-Server staff willing to take suggestions about the pack and config

Rules-
No hacking
No Griefing
No 3rd party programs
No X-ray
No cheating using client mods
Respect all server staff
No spamming chat (mute)
No causing lag on purpose
App- Ign:
How often are you on:
Have you ever been banned, if so why:
Other:

Any donations to the server are not refundable
Donation link will be set up at a later date for those wanting to donate
Mods can not punish players only admins and higher, punishment can be different depending on the staff member. Temp bans may be given for turning yourself for breaking the rules or the person offended wasn't offended by it too much. Evidence is needed for any punishment. No Refunds if you are banned or muted, again No refunds for any kind of donations.

Last edited:

halo eduards

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:theonehohax
How often are you on:1-2 h every day.
Have you ever been banned, if so why:Nope
Minecraft expertise:Know most of the mods have played most of the modpacks.
Other:Thx for giving me your time

inferno_puppet

Jul 29, 2019
App- Ign: inferno_puppet
How often are you on: a lot I love 1.7 and im bored of 1.6 so roughly 4-6 hours a day
Have you ever been banned, if so why: Nope and I hope it stays that way
Minecraft expertise: been playing with mods since 1.5 before that I played on the xbox
Other: I love your profile pic Doctor Who FTW

woodhoda

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:woodhoda
How often are you on:Quite a bit honestly
Have you ever been banned, if so why:Yes, once, I beat an op in PvP wearing archmage armor and wielding magic while he had high tech weapons and a modular powersuit
Minecraft expertise: I've been around since alpha, I've been through the whole tough ride Mojang had, and enjoyed all of it
Other: I have terrible luck at finding diamonds so there's a chance you may hear me cursing or complaining about no diamonds. Largest number I've ever had:18 diamonds

Note: Edited his rank, It was a long time ago so I mix things up sometimes, it was an op, not an admin. The admin apologized for his op and de-opped him. I still stayed away after that though. Apologies for the inaccuracies.

Last edited:

acc1dent

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: acc1dent
How often are you on: Depends, usually at least somewhat daily, but work sometimes requires several days of not playing.
Have you ever been banned, if so why: I have never been banned from any server.
Minecraft expertise: I've played minecraft since near its beginning. I've been a mod and admin on several servers, and ran my own server successfully for over a year. I enjoy hanging out and building cool things.
Other: I love lamp.

inferno_puppet

Jul 29, 2019
just fyi I think you need to remove advanced genetics due to a memory leak problem I was testing the pack and it is a major leak but it might be different on a server

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
just fyi I think you need to remove advanced genetics due to a memory leak problem I was testing the pack and it is a major leak but it might be different on a server
I will try with it first then without if there are problems and It will take a while for the host to have stuff ready

Takeru

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Takerulol
How often are you on: i'm not sure yet .. probably not everyday of the week, but when i play then for hours :p
Have you ever been banned, if so why: No, not yet.
Minecraft expertise: playing minecraft since late alpha and been playing ftb modpacks for about 1,5 years now
Other: Want to try out some 1.7 mods with some nice ppl :)

Iiamghostt

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: iiamghostt
How often are you on: decent amount
Have you ever been banned, if so why: no
Minecraft expertise: 3 thumbs up
Other: David Tennant for best doctor

Mitchell Paddock

Jul 29, 2019
App- Ign: the_god9999
How often are you on: mostly every day but might sometimes i have to miss a day
Have you ever been banned, if so why: nope
Minecraft expertise: been playing for about 2-3 years now and modpacks for about 1-2 years
Other: I would love to play some 1.7 mods with a great community.

tomullman17

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:tomullman18
How often are you on: at least 4 hours a day
Have you ever been banned, if so why: nope. clean as a whistle
Minecraft expertise:been playing since 1.2.5 loved mods since i started.
Other: im interested to play 1.7 mods, I watch Sevadus on twitch and he just started using this pack on the build guild server.

falken1998

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:Falken1998
How often are you on: Daily
Have you ever been banned, if so why:Yes in tekkit the mod was having a bad day and I killed him(This was a PvP server)
Minecraft expertise: been playing since alpha kinda learning to build good with machines
Other: enjoy mods and want to play the 1.7 mods

frogger35

Jul 29, 2019
App- Ign: frogger35
How often are you on: Daily for 5+hours for a few more weeks and then less cause school is starting back up :(
Have you ever been banned, if so why: Yes 1 time on a Technic server because a admin had found my buddy using a dupe glitch then banned us both him for the obvious reason. Myself for being associated with him. Never been banned from any other server since this 1 incident.
Minecraft expertise: Years and years since alpha to now, both vanilla and heavily modded packs.
Other: I know my way around various mods and can provide a unique look into things. I like playing with a group of people instead of on my own.

Thanks for reading my app :D!
~the Frog

BuAzZz

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:sineddw
How often are you on: 3-4+ hours
Minecraft expertise: a lot
Other: hi darkilic, i played on berry server.

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:sineddw
How often are you on: 3-4+ hours
Other: hi darkilic, i played on berry server.
its darclight138 and yes i remember[DOUBLEPOST=1407011077][/DOUBLEPOST]So far the apps look good... just still working on getting the server to work...

Blaine11

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:blainev
How often are you on 1-3+ hours
Have u ever been banned, if so why: i got banned once because i was telling the owner that he shouldnt have prices so high and he just got mad at me
Other: Im pretty good with mods

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:blainev
How often are you on 1-3+ hours
Have u ever been banned, if so why: i got banned once because i was telling the owner that he shouldnt have prices so high and he just got mad at me
Other: Im pretty good with mods
I am sorry but because of your age and the way you got banned it doesn't seem like you will want to play with the rest of us nicely most likely more fighting then fun[DOUBLEPOST=1407089377][/DOUBLEPOST]Server still isnt working still trying to fix it and get the host working on it with me