Whitelist Server Light Labs | Ultimate (1.0.1) | ForgeEssentials|18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

superman28

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In-game name:Supermanz28
  2. Age: 24
  3. Time zone:Eastern
  4. Few words about myself: I play serious and play almost 10 hrs a day, i follow Direwolf20 and Slowpoke101 very close so i am very experienced with over 8 months play time and 46 servers played
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: Its VERY hard to find a reliable server where there isnt a map reset weekly or they only allow you to play half the game bc everything is disabled
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?:no never
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: yes i have

volcom1648

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:volcom1648
Time zone:eastern
About my self:i am a calm and friendly person i love to play ftb. I love helping people and making friend i also like talking to people on skype.
Things i dont like about minecraft:to tell u the truth nothing really i love minecraft its a creative and fun game
Reason:i want to join because i want a friendly server that has nice people to play with and have fun and maybe even have a conversation on skype.
Experience:with ftb i have alot of experience i have been playing for over a year know so i know alot of stuff about ftb.
Have i been banned before:eek:n ftb no never not that i know of i usually play singleplayer but know i want to play with other people and make friend its for fun then singleplayer i think
I have read and i agree with the rules: yes signed by volcom1648

Thank You for your time

willierpt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:volcom1648
Time zone:eastern
About my self:i am a calm and friendly person i love to play ftb. I love helping people and making friend i also like talking to people on skype.
Things i dont like about minecraft:to tell u the truth nothing really i love minecraft its a creative and fun game
Reason:i want to join because i want a friendly server that has nice people to play with and have fun and maybe even have a conversation on skype.
Experience:with ftb i have alot of experience i have been playing for over a year know so i know alot of stuff about ftb.
Have i been banned before:eek:n ftb no never not that i know of i usually play singleplayer but know i want to play with other people and make friend its for fun then singleplayer i think
I have read and i agree with the rules: yes signed by volcom1648

Thank You for your time
Application Denied.
Sorry. Server is 18+. Content might be inappropriate.

willierpt

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In-game name:Supermanz28
  3. Time zone:Eastern
  4. Few words about myself: I play serious and play almost 10 hrs a day, i follow Direwolf20 and Slowpoke101 very close so i am very experienced with over 8 months play time and 46 servers played
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: Its VERY hard to find a reliable server where there isnt a map reset weekly or they only allow you to play half the game bc everything is disabled
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?:no never
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: yes i have

Accepted, you are now whitelisted to the server.
Connect to mc.lun.lt with the FtB ultimate pack (recommended version)
You need to connect at least one time in the next 7 days or the spot will be re-opened to someone else.

RussRN

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In-game name: RussRN
  2. Age: 33
  3. Time zone: central
  4. Few words about myself: I'm a medical professional who works days and plays intermittently at night. I typically am on a couple of nights a week maybe up to 4. I like to build automated projects and believe in group building to make epic areas and I like to work on theme areas with others.
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: I dont like the lack of a goal at times and can occasionally have that dead end of no idea what to do next. I like working with a good server that will inspire projects and give me an audience to display my personal works as well.
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?: No never banned
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: yes i have signed

willierpt

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In-game name: RussRN
  2. Age: 33
  3. Time zone: central
  4. Few words about myself: I'm a medical professional who works days and plays intermittently at night. I typically am on a couple of nights a week maybe up to 4. I like to build automated projects and believe in group building to make epic areas and I like to work on theme areas with others.
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: I dont like the lack of a goal at times and can occasionally have that dead end of no idea what to do next. I like working with a good server that will inspire projects and give me an audience to display my personal works as well.
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?: No never banned
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: yes i have signed

You need to connect at least one time in the next 7 days or the spot will be re-opened to someone else.

ThePistolPete

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In-game name: ThePistolPete
  2. Age: 16
  3. Time zone: Central Standard Time
  4. Few words about myself: Currently a student in high school. I have been playing minecraft for a little over a year now. Started playing Tekkit for about 2-3 months but then FTB came out and I have been playing it for about 3 months or so. Also, when playing games like FTB and such, I like to take it slow like not going straight for an auto UU maker or anything like that. Going slow, progress to end-game items, helps me enjoy the game more.
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: There's not that much to not like about Minecraft, but if I had to choose something I do not like, it would probably be the lack of biomes (talking about vanilla), but FTB seems great at the moment.
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?: Nope
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: Yep, pretty reasonable.
Other things!: I do own a mic and am willing to do Skype calls. My Skype name is: the_pistolpete

Schematix

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Schematix
Time zone: UTC/GMT -4 hours (East Coast USA, 10:43PM right now)

Few words about myself: I've been playing Minecraft for almost a year and a half now. I like to play with mature, as well as grief/theft free communities. I've played technical mod packs like FTB and Tekkit for almost a year, so I know my way around many of the mods. (Those darn bees though, so impossible them bees) I usually like to make unique builds with a focus on aesthetics and functionality. The previous server I played on I wasted quite a bit of time on making a good looking base, but not enough time on making functional stuff. :) Here's some pictures. http://imgur.com/a/SEHpA (Oh, and yes, I powered my entire base using the awesome power of porkchops, yis)

I own a microphone and regularly use Skype to chat with my two buddies gotkaya and ThePistolPete. We play together on servers, so if you could consider us as a package deal that would be great. :p

Things I don't like about minecraft: Uhm, nothing. Minecraft is great. Maybe whiney noobs and griefers and such, but I don't think that's Minecraft's fault.
Have I been banned before and if so why?: I've never been banned from a server.
I have read and I agree with rules: Totes, your rules are great. Clean and simple.

Edit: Made a few fixes on spelling mistakes and such.

Gregory Carter

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In-game name: Cozzmolot
  2. Age: 27
  3. Time zone: EST
  4. Few words about myself: Below
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: Single Player :)
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?: No Sir
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: Of course, easy to follow rules.
One thing I am trying to get better at is essentially "building". Anyone can build machine X,Y,Z and make stuff, but what I really enjoy about minecraft is looking at someones build and saying "Wow!"
I would say I like TE so much due to being able to get the machines up and running pretty fast. I also like how they are able to auto-push items into adjacent machines etc. As far as Forestry, I like how easy it is to be able to "set it and forget it" as far as the farms go, however I know they are getting rid of that. So I plan on going to a Steve's Carts setup, or maybe even an old school redstone farm seeing as you can do all kinds of neat stuff now with vanilla machines which I find has a certain charm to it. My first FTB experience was in single player and I learned all about IC2 so I am well versed in IC2 as well, but lets be honest, its not that hard. I also would like to really get into some computer craft after seeing how amazing some of that stuff can be, i.e. GuudeBoulderfist. Also, ThaumCraft is awesome!
I may start some sort of let's play as well on the server, but I am not really sure how I would do it or if people would even be interested in watching, but who knows.
About me: 27 years old. In the US Navy, I am enlisted ET Nuke, i.e. a Reactor Operator. Live in Charleston, SC where the weather is so nice most of the time, and I also enjoy going to the gym, and training for triathlons. Of course what American doesn't like some TV so there are some shows I like to follow as well.
Look forward to hearing from you guys.
Cozzmolot - Greg

I will be also doing some Live steaming.

Good luck on the server and the applicants.

Matty0822

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In-game name: Kol_Xirel
  2. Age: 21
  3. Time zone: PST
  4. Few words about myself: I'd like to consider myself to be a pretty friendly person. I'm always willing to help and always willing to learn. I honestly want to join a server where I can play without the fear of being griefed so I can simply relax and build in between work and school.
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: Redstone. I've never understood it and can only do the most basic of things. It and the additions added by Redpower are completely beyond me
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?: Never been banned
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: Yup. I agree with them all :D

willierpt

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Schematix
Time zone: UTC/GMT -4 hours (East Coast USA, 10:43PM right now)

Few words about myself: I've been playing Minecraft for almost a year and a half now. I like to play with mature, as well as grief/theft free communities. I've played technical mod packs like FTB and Tekkit for almost a year, so I know my way around many of the mods. (Those darn bees though, so impossible them bees) I usually like to make unique builds with a focus on aesthetics and functionality. The previous server I played on I wasted quite a bit of time on making a good looking base, but not enough time on making functional stuff. :) Here's some pictures. http://imgur.com/a/SEHpA (Oh, and yes, I powered my entire base using the awesome power of porkchops, yis)

I own a microphone and regularly use Skype to chat with my two buddies gotkaya and ThePistolPete. We play together on servers, so if you could consider us as a package deal that would be great. :p

Things I don't like about minecraft: Uhm, nothing. Minecraft is great. Maybe whiney noobs and griefers and such, but I don't think that's Minecraft's fault.
Have I been banned before and if so why?: I've never been banned from a server.
I have read and I agree with rules: Totes, your rules are great. Clean and simple.

Edit: Made a few fixes on spelling mistakes and such.

Unfortunately i will have to decline your application, server is 18+ and content might be inappropriate[DOUBLEPOST=1366644062][/DOUBLEPOST]
  1. In-game name: Cozzmolot
  2. Age: 27
  3. Time zone: EST
  4. Few words about myself: Below
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: Single Player :)
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?: No Sir
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: Of course, easy to follow rules.
One thing I am trying to get better at is essentially "building". Anyone can build machine X,Y,Z and make stuff, but what I really enjoy about minecraft is looking at someones build and saying "Wow!"

I would say I like TE so much due to being able to get the machines up and running pretty fast. I also like how they are able to auto-push items into adjacent machines etc. As far as Forestry, I like how easy it is to be able to "set it and forget it" as far as the farms go, however I know they are getting rid of that. So I plan on going to a Steve's Carts setup, or maybe even an old school redstone farm seeing as you can do all kinds of neat stuff now with vanilla machines which I find has a certain charm to it. My first FTB experience was in single player and I learned all about IC2 so I am well versed in IC2 as well, but lets be honest, its not that hard. I also would like to really get into some computer craft after seeing how amazing some of that stuff can be, i.e. GuudeBoulderfist. Also, ThaumCraft is awesome!
I may start some sort of let's play as well on the server, but I am not really sure how I would do it or if people would even be interested in watching, but who knows.
About me: 27 years old. In the US Navy, I am enlisted ET Nuke, i.e. a Reactor Operator. Live in Charleston, SC where the weather is so nice most of the time, and I also enjoy going to the gym, and training for triathlons. Of course what American doesn't like some TV so there are some shows I like to follow as well.
Look forward to hearing from you guys.
Cozzmolot - Greg

I will be also doing some Live steaming.

Good luck on the server and the applicants.
  1. In-game name: Kol_Xirel
  2. Age: 21
  4. Few words about myself: I'd like to consider myself to be a pretty friendly person. I'm always willing to help and always willing to learn. I honestly want to join a server where I can play without the fear of being griefed so I can simply relax and build in between work and school.
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: Redstone. I've never understood it and can only do the most basic of things. It and the additions added by Redpower are completely beyond me
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?: Never been banned
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: Yup. I agree with them all :D

All Spots have been filled now, you can still submit an application in the case of a refill position, or when the whitelist re-opens.

wafflewarden

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In-game name: wafflewarden
  3. Time zone: PST +8
  4. Few words about myself: I am a laid back guy that enjoys the community aspect of MC. I am currently applying to law schools and hope to begin by this fall.
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: I don't like block lag.
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?: I have never been banned
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: YES

willierpt

Jul 29, 2019
We will be playing ABBA RULES in about 45 minutes, make sure you are online if you want to join in :)

darkreapa

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In-game name: darkreapa
  2. Age: 19
  3. Time zone: GMT (London etc.)
  4. Few words about myself: I'm a fairly laid back guy, I'm not really in to the pvp side of minecraft, I just prefer to make a peaceful base with a good community. I do spend a lot of time on my computer and I play a lot of games, my steam library consists of over 160 different games.
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: Assuming you mean vanilla, I don't like the small amount of content there is. I much prefer modpacks as they add a lot more content and enjoyability to the game meaning a better playing experience and more fun all round. If you just mean general minecraft including modpacks, then I guess there really isn't anything apart from the fairly low-pixel blocks, which is why I always use texture packs.
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?: No, if you need proof, click here
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: Yes, lets HAVE FUN!

Tentacles

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In-game name: tentaclezzz
  2. Age: 22
  4. Few words about myself: I have the asian racial of being good at computers, games, and stuff. Two of my buddies play on this server so I wanted to join them!
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: That all of my RL friends play it on Xbox like noobs.
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?: Never.
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: Yes.

willierpt

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In-game name: wafflewarden
  3. Time zone: PST +8
  4. Few words about myself: I am a laid back guy that enjoys the community aspect of MC. I am currently applying to law schools and hope to begin by this fall.
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: I don't like block lag.
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?: I have never been banned
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: YES

Accepted.
Login within a week to guaratee your spot.
mc.lun.lt