Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Infinity

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Other (please comment)

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

Tejo22

Jul 29, 2019
So I was bored, and inspired by my AE2 Controller, (Link to it -> http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...plied-energistics-controller-pic-heavy.74704/ )
I decided to make a cool new science lab, because I need some advice for creativity. This lets build will mean, You can watch me fail at building several times over and then give me advice about how not to fail at building, because the best looking thing I've built is that controller. I am currently making a youtube channel and am getting a screen recorder, btw any suggestions? I need Video + voice. Thanks!

Edit: bandicam won't work, so ill post screenshots.

Last edited:

Tepig4321

Jul 29, 2019
So I was bored, and inspired by my AE2 Controller, (Link to it -> http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...plied-energistics-controller-pic-heavy.74704/ )
I decided to make a cool new science lab, because I need some advice for creativity. This lets build will mean, You can watch me fail at building several times over and then give me advice about how not to fail at building, because the best looking thing I've built is that controller. I am currently making a youtube channel and am getting a screen recorder, btw any suggestions? I need Video + voice. Thanks!
bandicam can do both, and there is a free and premium version

Tejo22

Jul 29, 2019
OK guys, Am getting Bandicam to record the video, free version so watermark(Sorry!), maybe in a little bit if I like it Ill upgrade. Now guys, I want feedback, I'm not the best builder, but I don't absolutely suck.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I choose other as creating your own pack is nowadays very easy and it makes you able to only get the mods you want to play with without being limited to what the pack gives you.

Tepig4321

Jul 29, 2019
OK guys, Am getting Bandicam to record the video, free version so watermark(Sorry!), maybe in a little bit if I like it Ill upgrade. Now guys, I want feedback, I'm not the best builder, but I don't absolutely suck.
Builder guide is an item that helps, also watch Keralis

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
IMO don't waste time with some watermarked version.
Try this instead:
http://loilo.tv/en/product/game_recorder
It is completely free, easy to use and will do voice too.

Tejo22

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks rnh, also keralis doesn't really inspire me do do much, the problem being is he hasn't build many seceret science labs.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Check GenerikB's vids, he kinda started one on the Minecrack Vanilla server. Could inspire you, who knows?

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Tejo22

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, sorry I havent been active, been on a cruise for a couple of weeks, am, as i write this watching some weird hermit guy build a zombie research lab and have got a recorder ready to go!