Legitimate survival Survival Island challenges for FTB Unleashed

Hazardous

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to see this because me an my mom are trying to find a list of achievements that we can follow to make the game a bit more in line with how we go about doing out own thing. We also need a survival island seed with at least one tree and a sugarcane.

Post suggestions, and I'll add them to the OP :)

Also, if this is in the wrong section, (just joined) move it to the correct section and tell me where it went please :p

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to see this because me an my mom are trying to find a list of achievements that we can follow to make the game a bit more in line with how we go about doing out own thing. We also need a survival island seed with at least one tree and a sugarcane.

Post suggestions, and I'll add them to the OP :)

Also, if this is in the wrong section, (just joined) move it to the correct section and tell me where it went please :p

If you'd like a good survival map to do, check out The Abandoned House, a map I put up a little while back. It uses Unleashed and has a lot of challenges and objectives to complete. I would love to see a survival island map though. Maybe I can work on something for you.

Reactions: goreae