Whitelist Server Legion Mindcrack - 20 Slot Friendly Community | Now with Mystcraft!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Remoir

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Remoir
Previous Bans (if any):None
Timezone | Country: -7 GMT (MST)
Activity Level (Hours per day): 2-3 weekday, 3-10 weekend
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name) yes
Additional Information (Optional):well experienced with FTB mindcrack, can help with most if not all mods in the pack,.

DahJezus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : blazechien
Previous Bans (if any) : None
Timezone | Country : Pacific Time - United States
Activity Level (Hours per day) : Somewhere around 3-4 hours everyday (though it varies because work).
Able to communicate on Skype : Sure. Just lemme know when ya want my skype id and you got it.
Additional Information (Optional) :Well... I guess I can say I "beat" Vanilla Minecraft with a couple buddies awhile ago and have been looking for more in-depth version of it. Most recently I tried tekkit, but that didn't go so so well due to difficulty finding a server and other problems. My friend FreshVibes recently found Feed the Beast and referred me to this server. He say's it's a real nice place, I wouldn't mind becoming part of it's community.

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Remoir
Previous Bans (if any):None
Timezone | Country: -7 GMT (MST)
Activity Level (Hours per day): 2-3 weekday, 3-10 weekend
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name) yes
Additional Information (Optional):well experienced with FTB mindcrack, can help with most if not all mods in the pack,.
Denied.
IGN : blazechien
Previous Bans (if any) : None
Timezone | Country : Pacific Time - United States
Activity Level (Hours per day) : Somewhere around 3-4 hours everyday (though it varies because work).
Able to communicate on Skype : Sure. Just lemme know when ya want my skype id and you got it.
Additional Information (Optional) :Well... I guess I can say I "beat" Vanilla Minecraft with a couple buddies awhile ago and have been looking for more in-depth version of it. Most recently I tried tekkit, but that didn't go so so well due to difficulty finding a server and other problems. My friend FreshVibes recently found Feed the Beast and referred me to this server. He say's it's a real nice place, I wouldn't mind becoming part of it's community.
Whitelisted.

Acejr44

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if your still accepting applicants but just in case-

IGN: acejr44
previous bans: none
timezone|country: -5 EST/ USA
Activity level: usually 2-3 hours a day, more on weekends of course
Able to communicate on skype? yes, I'll pm you it if accepted
Additional information: After playing an eternity of vanilla minecraft; I turned to mods. I am relativly new to FTB, but I have played several of the mods and won't be at a loss as to how to start. I'm usually a 'builder-type' player and spend most of my time making some cool stuff, so I can help with community based projects.
Sidenote: I'm hoping to be join by two other friends as well if room on the server permits.

MindlessBuns

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MindlessBuns
Previous Bans (if any): None
Timezone | Country: GMT +8 | Singapore
Activity Level (Hours per day):1-2(Weekdays), 4+(Weekends)
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name) Yes
Additional Information (Optional):Wanting to join a great community and have fun with the people

Landerrous

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Landerrous
Previous Bans (if any): No
Timezone | Country: +9.30 GMT| Australia
Activity Level (Hours per day): 3 (more on weekends)
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes
Additional Information (Optional): Looking forward to playing on a nice community based server

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MindlessBuns
Previous Bans (if any): None
Timezone | Country: GMT +8 | Singapore
Activity Level (Hours per day):1-2(Weekdays), 4+(Weekends)
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name) Yes
Additional Information (Optional):Wanting to join a great community and have fun with the people
IGN: Landerrous
Timezone | Country: +9.30 GMT| Australia
Activity Level (Hours per day): 3 (more on weekends)
Additional Information (Optional): Looking forward to playing on a nice community based server

Whitelisted.

LordNobady

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:lordnobady
Previous Bans (if any): none ( that i know of ) and i will keep it that way
Timezone | Country: ams, The Netherlands
Activity Level (Hours per day): about 2 a dat
Additional Information (Optional): looking for a fun server (not to big ) to have some fun ( is pranking allowed? ) and build some nice builds.

Aiiim

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Aiiim
Previous Bans (if any): none
Timezone | Country: GMT +8:00 / Singapore
Activity Level (Hours per day): Around 3 hrs ~ ish
Able to communicate on Skype: Sadly no skype :/
Additional Information (Optional): Looking for a fun server to be on. :)

Storane

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Storane
Timezone | Country: +8:00 GMT| Western Australia
Activity Level (Hours per day): 3 or more
Additional Information (Optional): Just looking for a new fun new server to join, with the possibility of some friends applying to join as well.

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Aiiim
Timezone | Country: GMT +8:00 / Singapore
Activity Level (Hours per day): Around 3 hrs ~ ish
Able to communicate on Skype: Sadly no skype :/
Additional Information (Optional): Looking for a fun server to be on. :)
IGN: Storane
Timezone | Country: +8:00 GMT| Western Australia
Activity Level (Hours per day): 3 or more
Additional Information (Optional): Just looking for a new fun new server to join, with the possibility of some friends applying to join as well.

Whitelisted.

Sebster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sebster
Timezone | Country: GMT +08:00 | Western Australia
Activity Level (Hours per day): 3+
Additional Information (Optional): Joining with Storane

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sebster
Timezone | Country: GMT +08:00 | Western Australia
Activity Level (Hours per day): 3+
Additional Information (Optional): Joining with Storane
Whitelisted.

trobs757

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: trobs757
Timezone | Country: UTC, England
Activity Level (Hours per day): Usually 2-4 hours, but sometimes more or less depending on how busy i am.
Additional Information (Optional): Been playing Minecraft for a while. Started playing FTB a few weeks ago and thought it would be more fun to play with other people.

serverlist

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, great server you have, and I'd like to help get it more popular.

I just started a new server list website, which now supports Feed the Beast, that you might be interested. It is called The Server List.

You can find it at http://serverlist.us.

On The Server List, you can submit your server, just like any other top list website, but it's much better.

The management of the website CONSTANTLY listens to the feedback of the users, and always takes suggestions into account, so there are constantly new updates that are implemented, for your convenience. Unlike most other top list websites, the captcha isn't reCaptcha, it's a convenient and easy captcha. That's just one of the little conveniences we have.

Some of the features that show just how different we are, is our postback feature, which, if you don't have something like Votifier support, it will send data back to your website verifying someone's vote. For the longest time, server owners could not determine whether or not the user really voted before giving them rewards... now you can.

Another feature is our vote redirection. "What is that?", you might ask. Well, when a user attempts to vote for a server, and they have already voted in the past 12 hours, they are automatically redirected to the front page, informing them that their expiration has not yet come, AND telling them how many hours, minutes, and seconds are left until they can vote again. Pretty cool, huh?

In addition, another one of our greatest features is our description editor. A sleek, user-friendly editor is used when you edit the description of your server, with tools that enable you to edit your description in a What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) format. Add images with just a click, align, color, and highlight your text... embed youtube videos, and more!

Finally, a great feature is being able to see the all of the checks made on your server, including the status, time and date, and latency in milliseconds. This way, you can keep track of your server's online times, all the time!

I hope to see this amazing server up on The Server List, and thank you for your time.

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: trobs757
Timezone | Country: UTC, England
Activity Level (Hours per day): Usually 2-4 hours, but sometimes more or less depending on how busy i am.
Additional Information (Optional): Been playing Minecraft for a while. Started playing FTB a few weeks ago and thought it would be more fun to play with other people.
Whitelisted.