Whitelist Server Legion Mindcrack - 20 Slot Friendly Community | Now with Mystcraft!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019

24epbtk.png
2rxz8s2.png
/========*=====*=======\
8 GB DemonVPS Hosted
USA Phoenix
24/7 Uptime
PvP On - Only Consensual
Survival - Hard Difficulty
Mindcrack v8.01
\======================/
6rugcl.png
Server IP: 192.30.139.106
* Our server strives to ensure a friendly and mature community. Our current players are all willing to help and engage in friendly conversation. Our Feed the Beast server ensures that you will absolutely encounter no griefing as a result of our grief prevention plugin. All items that are usually banned by servers such as Quarries, Fillers and all items usage can be earned on our server through rising up the ranks to Elite.

On top of our anti-griefing plugin, you will be granted the privilege of becoming a mayor a Town once you have gathered sufficient members and are active! Join us today!

Full rankings and anti-griefing features are on our forums at http://legionftb.me.cc
akwfop.png
* Pure legit survival is our game in Feed the Beast. With a community centric focus (you can lone wolf it out if that's your desire), the following rules are enforced:
  • NO Griefing
  • NO modified client
  • NO transparent texture packs
  • Have a good attitude
or08sh.png
* The community age group is above 18, with a minimum requirement of 14. Conduct yourself in a manner that's appropriate and respectful and you are very welcomed on our server. It is also a preferred for you to register on our forums after your whitelist has been accepted and post your introduction.

IGN:
Timezone | Country:
Activity Level (Hours per day):
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name)
Additional Information (Optional)

Mutchylol

Jul 29, 2019
Previous Bans (if any):0
Timezone | Country: +10 Australia
Activity Level (Hours per day): about 3
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name) Yes
Additional Information (Optional):Im an australian looking for an intersting and new server to play on

Priusman96

Jul 29, 2019
Previous Bans (if any): none
Timezone/Country: Central time US
Activity level: about 3-5
Additional Info: i am in a marine ROTC and soon i will be going to college soon for Drafting/Architectural

Spacemawn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Spacemawn
Previous Bans (if any):none
Timezone | Country: Central time US
Activity Level (Hours per day): Depends but possibly 2+
Able to communicate on Skype: No, not really interested to voice chat to begin with
Additional Information( (Optional): Looking for a small or new server to play on and just hangout and stuff.

Iscicle

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Iscicle
Timezone | Country:Central time US
Activity Level (Hours per day): anywhere from 1 hour a day to 6 hours a day.(really depends if i'm having fun or not)
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name) yes
Additional Information (Optional): I am looking for a server with a good community.

blackarchan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:blackarchan
Timezone | Country: UTC +02
Activity Level (Hours per day): All day long...:D
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes but im not all the time onmline
Additional Information( (Optional): I just want to play on a nice stable and fun server thats all

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Iscicle
Timezone | Country:Central time US
Activity Level (Hours per day): anywhere from 1 hour a day to 6 hours a day.(really depends if i'm having fun or not)
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name) yes
Additional Information (Optional): I am looking for a server with a good community.
IGN:blackarchan
Timezone | Country: UTC +02
Activity Level (Hours per day): All day long...:D
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes but im not all the time onmline
Additional Information( (Optional): I just want to play on a nice stable and fun server thats all

Whitelisted.

Harry2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Harryt456
Previous Bans (if any):None.
Timezone | Country: GMT+0, United Kingdom.
Activity Level (Hours per day): Roughly 6 hours per day, often more on weekends, sometimes less on weekdays. College dependent.
Able to communicate on Skype: No, I care little for VOIP chat, I've always used in game chat for almost every game. I don't see the problem with talking via the regular in game chat.
Additional Information (Optional): I've recently started playing FTB, the none whitelist servers are full of pathetic 12 year olds, consistently pleading for items. Now, I am a nice guy but when people constantly beg for silly little items because they are to lazy to get it themselves, it really drives the fun out of the server. I'm sure you'll agree with me.

themaster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:themaster1
Timezone | Country:UK
Activity Level (Hours per day):5+
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name) not as of yet.
Additional Information (Optional):can't wait to play with cool community

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Harryt456
Previous Bans (if any):None.
Timezone | Country: GMT+0, United Kingdom.
Activity Level (Hours per day): Roughly 6 hours per day, often more on weekends, sometimes less on weekdays. College dependent.
Able to communicate on Skype: No, I care little for VOIP chat, I've always used in game chat for almost every game. I don't see the problem with talking via the regular in game chat.
Additional Information (Optional): I've recently started playing FTB, the none whitelist servers are full of pathetic 12 year olds, consistently pleading for items. Now, I am a nice guy but when people constantly beg for silly little items because they are to lazy to get it themselves, it really drives the fun out of the server. I'm sure you'll agree with me.
IGN:themaster1
Timezone | Country:UK
Activity Level (Hours per day):5+
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name) not as of yet.
Additional Information (Optional):can't wait to play with cool community

Whitelisted.

ejmiv89

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ejmiv89
Previous Bans (if any): None, and proof= http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/user/74bc1d17965f2a85e28b0d8c517633a8ad86d2bc/ejmiv89
Timezone | Country: -7 GMT (MST)
Activity Level (Hours per day): 12-22hrs unless sick or tired, heh
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes (ejmiv89)
Additional Information (Optional):
I want a stable server, with no lag to play on because my experiences have been that most servers are incredibly laggy/ or there's disabled mods which ruins the gameplay of the modpack. Also, I'd like to join a community that has diverse plans for building and this is the main reason why I want to build here.​
I like to first explore the new mods in the pack, which I will usually try to fit into the landscaping/theme of the land. (I am also very open for suggestions on improving my tower [I like Redpower's Marble] or making something new) for example I built quite a magnificent white marble tower, with matching white-wood(birch) flooring. interiors decorations a wonder, including thaumcraft jars, in the TF!​
Thanks, for the review!​

sawjacgr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:sawjacgr
Previous Bans (if any):i have never been banned.
Timezone | Country:+2 gmt Greece
Activity Level (Hours per day):i usually play 5 to 6 hours per day
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name)i do have skype and i have no problem to chat with other members and have a laugh!
Additional Information (Optional):i know my way around the mindcrack mod pack ,i like to help people and if i find someone trustworthy i can give him any materials he/she likes

Klorhexx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Klorhexx
Previous Bans (if any):None
Timezone | Country:GMT+1 Sweden
Activity Level (Hours per day):from 2-10 depending on what ive got to do irl
Able to communicate on Skype:Yupp
Additional Information (Optional):havent played much server befor, mostly played sp, so it would be fun to accualy play with others :D

Marathel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Marathel
Previous Bans (if any): N/A
Timezone | Country: -6 CST | USA
Activity Level (Hours per day): 3-5+
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes
Additional Information (Optional): Been on quite a few servers that start out strong and then shut down within a week of opening, hoping that I will find one that stays open for a long time and has a strong friendly community, and this looks like it may be it.