Closed Leaves become infested without a worm

Savos

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Leaves become infested without a worm

Pack Version 3.0.0

What is the bug? When I place a sapling and twerk to grow it, after a short time the leaves become infested. I'm wondering if this is intended behavior or a bug. I should also mention this is on a server. If you require logs from client and server, I can certainly provide them.

Mod & Version NA

Link to log file NA

Is it repeatable? Yes.

Known Fix Not known

G

GameRock

I also had this issue on a Garden of Glass world, only way to fix it was to move the dirt to the opposite side of base then it works.

Its almost like that area gets permanently infested for some reason.

Savos

Jul 29, 2019
I also had this issue on a Garden of Glass world, only way to fix it was to move the dirt to the opposite side of base then it works.

Its almost like that area gets permanently infested for some reason.

I will try that.

Thank you.

Paradisio

Jul 29, 2019
I had this issue as well, there seemed to be an invisible leaf block that I kept running into, the next time I vein mined the area (or the new equivalent) filled with leave it seemed to break it which solved this as well.

Savos

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, it's good now that I moved the dirt blocks to a "tree farm area".

Jennasie

Jul 29, 2019
I had this issue as well, there seemed to be an invisible leaf block that I kept running into, the next time I vein mined the area (or the new equivalent) filled with leave it seemed to break it which solved this as well.

i dont have veinminer, so i havent tried this.

but im having the same problem. i just started my world and already had to spawn in more saplings because every tree after i infested my first one has been infested. there must be some invisible block or something. its only really frustrating because you need the leaves. you cant shear infested leaves.

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
i dont have veinminer, so i havent tried this.

but im having the same problem. i just started my world and already had to spawn in more saplings because every tree after i infested my first one has been infested. there must be some invisible block or something. its only really frustrating because you need the leaves. you cant shear infested leaves.

No one has veinminer since it's not in the pack, the modpack comes with OreExcavation which is how you "veinmine" blocks.

The infested leaves issue has been resolved and will be included in tomorrow's update.

Cirrus0

Jul 29, 2019
The issue ist still present in 3.0.4.
The map was not updated, but is a completely new one.

F

fuelhauler

Can confirm that the issue is still present in 3.0.4. New map.