Leadstone Energy Cell

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

iTSAjERZEYTHiNG

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,

I have a question about the leadstone energy cell --

So I made a leadstone Energy Cell, but I'm having trouble powering it up. I' tried using the Steam dynamo I filled it completely with water and used coal to burn the water. The steam dynamo reached the max 4000 mB and 40000 rF and I'm unable to transport the rF to the Leadstone Energy Cell. I seen a couple of videos and they all use Leadstone Energy Conduit but for some reason in the new 1.7.10v of FTB - it's not even a craftable item. I tried using a rednet cable but it doesnt work. I made sure the inputs and outputs on my Energy is correct but I'm lost.

Can someone help? Is the Leadstone Energy Conduit taken out the game? How I'm I suppose to transport the rF now? Thanks.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,

I have a question about the leadstone energy cell --

So I made a leadstone Energy Cell, but I'm having trouble powering it up. I' tried using the Steam dynamo I filled it completely with water and used coal to burn the water. The steam dynamo reached the max 4000 mB and 40000 rF and I'm unable to transport the rF to the Leadstone Energy Cell. I seen a couple of videos and they all use Leadstone Energy Conduit but for some reason in the new 1.7.10v of FTB - it's not even a craftable item. I tried using a rednet cable but it doesnt work. I made sure the inputs and outputs on my Energy is correct but I'm lost.

Can someone help? Is the Leadstone Energy Conduit taken out the game? How I'm I suppose to transport the rF now? Thanks.

thermal dynamics hasn't been releasted yet, which features all the ducts from Thermal Expansion.
your best option to move RF around is either the Ender IO conduits, the Extra Utilities transfer energy nodes or the Buildcraft kinesis pipes.

I prefer the Ender IO conduits as they're small and can easily be combined with other conduits.
if you don't have the resources yet to make these items, simply place the energy cell directly next to the dynamo.

also make sure you've an actual energy cell and not an energy frame

Reactions: asb3pe

iTSAjERZEYTHiNG

Jul 29, 2019
thermal dynamics hasn't been releasted yet, which features all the ducts from Thermal Expansion.
your best option to move RF around is either the Ender IO conduits, the Extra Utilities transfer energy nodes or the Buildcraft kinesis pipes.

I prefer the Ender IO conduits as they're small and can easily be combined with other conduits.
if you don't have the resources yet to make these items, simply place the energy cell directly next to the dynamo.

also make sure you've an actual energy cell and not an energy frame

Thank you so much! I made sure I was using the cell and not frame since the they look so similar. THANX!

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
You must configure the sides of the energy cell to accept energy. orange is input, blue is output and yellow is disabled. Use EnderIO energy conduits, I know nothing about MFR cables. Oh and dont bother with the first tier of energy conduit, just skip right to the enhanced versions. Probably should do the same with that leadstone energy cell too, they are practically useless since they transfer such a small amount of power.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I've derped plenty of times like this as well. I was also gonna say "you're using the frame and not the cell, you have to finish making the cell"... but now I don't have to! :)