LC's jokes rps

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Ok... back to the rp...
/J-X
Xanther! Xanther, sorry I mistook you. Come back to the feast, please?

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
*Sits down.*
Cmon and join me Cypher. You are probbably the most hungry..

You might like this food. Since your partly human. Il eat my own berry's
*A sudden little yellow portal apears next to me. 2 sitrus berry's come out. And the portal closes. I start to eat one.*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
[no rp]notice the lack of living things including everything that can give food:p[/no rp]

*lenscas comes back from outside:*
Xanther wants to be alone right now. But you all must be starving, well as you can see there is not much to eat but don't fear we have something better
*Lenscas looks at someone who quickly comes, he has a urn(is that the right word?) with him full of a strange liquid, it kind of glows, green*
*lenscas:*
this is water where we put life energy in,It will feed you better then anything you ever ate and as a bonus no harm to any kind of living beings had to be done to get it.
*everyone gets a bit and drinks it, it tastes better then expected and you feel new energy flowing though your body. It also removes the hunger you had*

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
/J-L
Okay... but I need to find out why Xanther is giving off danger vibes.
If it is real, we really are screwed.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*Lenscas:*
And if you know that it is real? You said yourself that it would be too late already.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
/J-L
It still could be real. Whatever Xanther is up to may not have happened yet. Maybe he's giving us time, delaying the inevitable.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
/J-L
I don't know. He could just be a sadist, watching us cower in the fear of our own shadows... Or recruiting more men.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
I retreet in a dark corner with my cup of water. I come back short after, as i get out of the dark my eyes are glowing.
"Sorry for that, my ways of eating are... unconventional..."

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
"To Jacintha"
If he was really bad. more then just you would sense it.
Im sorry if this is rude to you. But there is no chance that Xanther is bad.
Something happened to him that makes him different. Whice is not making him bad. Just look bad.

"To lens"
Im sorry, I think il keep it with my berry's i don't eat that much anyway.

"To tord's char"
Would you like this berry? *hands the sitrus berry over*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*lenscas to soaras:*
I have no problems with it. But you have no idea what you will miss

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
/J-S
Soaras you don't understand... We dragons implemented this security system on our own. Mastered it, even. We are able to detect whenever trouble comes by.. That's why we have been safe from the slews all these years...

/s-J
Not recently... the slews launched full-blown attacks on us, remember?

/J
Wait... so maybe the danger isn't caused by Xanther? He was just a messenger for danger being close by?

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
/J-L
No, but he could be a sign that danger is imminent...
And if they want to take me and my dad out, we are all in danger...

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*lenscas:*
then I think its better to stop the feast, my people know that Xanthar walked away anyway and as he is liked by many it spoiled the fun for them.