lava tesseract issue

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

phantek

Jul 29, 2019
so im trying to transport lava to the overworld from the nether, but everytime i place my liquid tesserace, it says device inactive any way to fix

afr0

Jul 29, 2019
do u have a chunk loader at the pump in the nether? if u don't then it wont work if ur in the overworld

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
Have you set up your channel, named it, activated it, set your tesseract to send, receive or send/receive and set how it reacts to/needs a redstone signal to operate? They pretty much work flawlessly. One tip - you can set up two tesseracts in your base to send and receive, test that they work with each other. Then take a pulverized shiny metal, hold it in your hand and right-click on each tesseract - it'll use up the shiny metal and will lock you tesseract to the settings you had. This makes it really easy to pick up your tesseract, pump, etc. and move them at will without having to re-set them up. It's awesome! I use this for my liquid, energy and item tesseracts. Makes it super fast to go deploy a quarry, for example.