Launcher Can't Find Private Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkey11

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I'm sure I'm just doing something stupid, but whenever I enter a private pack code, the launcher always says "Invalid Private Pack".

I'm pretty sure I'm not messing anything up. Here's an image of what I'm doing:
XdkXSK3.png

The code was copied directly from Dire's tweet, but it still doesn't work. This has been going on for about three days, and I'd really like to get it fixed. I've already tried deleting my launcher.exe, and getting a new one, but it didn't do anything.

Thanks in advance for any help/tips you guys can give me.

Angelty

Jul 29, 2019
I am have same problem, have remove all private pack then add back

Failed to load modpacks, loading from backup: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL: http://england1.creeperrepo.net/static/FTB2/ Direwolf20_1_5.xml
Loading modpack information for Direwolf20_1_5.xml...
From Console: [Fatal Error] :2:1: Premature end of file.
Exception reading modpack file: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 2; columnNumber: 1; Premature end of file.

MCKerrnel

Jul 29, 2019
I have copied/pasted the code and typed the code in with no spaces. Every time I get the same error as the screenshot, "Invalid Private Pack". There is no additional debug information in the log, nothing more descriptive. I have deleted the ftblauncher directory and re-run the launcher and I continue to get this error.

Is there no workaround?

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I had zero problems adding the Direwolf20_1_5 private pack just now. typed in exactly as i typed it here.

Angelty

Jul 29, 2019
I have copied/pasted the code and typed the code in with no spaces. Every time I get the same error as the screenshot, "Invalid Private Pack". There is no additional debug information in the log, nothing more descriptive. I have deleted the ftblauncher directory and re-run the launcher and I continue to get this error.

Is there no workaround?

you need push remove then add again, seem like some tyerp of bug in the console reading it :/

Status
Not open for further replies.