Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys I'm going to try changing over the server today to the new pack so far all mods are enabled except for zans mini map opis sync and voxel map

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Note I will be switching the server but it won't be open till Wednesday when it's all setup although both fiic and I will be on finishing setup fiic when you get a sec just hop on and we can try and finish what needs to be done still once the server gets back up

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Nope sorry I've had to contact fragnet there is something wrong with the server I'm at my wits end

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Guys install the 2.9.3.0 version of the yog pack and select all mods but opis voxel map and sync

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah set back fragnet doesn't add all the mods in the pack just the ones that are enabled by default I've got to get all the other mods uploaded but it's being quite horrible to me right now

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
We could do paths to peoples bases or you guys can if you want I'll probably still build my base away from spawn

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
I'm working right now I'm using FileZilla to do add a full mods pack

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
I could literally let someone on now if they want to help me spawn in more world before I open it to everyone

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
ATlauncher then it's the yogscast pack complete version ?.?.3.0 and install it all but voxel opis and sync

Status
Not open for further replies.