Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Bambino

Jul 29, 2019
Any mod requests?[DOUBLEPOST=1409167464][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I see the request for ex nihilo and aquilo, WARNING: Recipes will be a little bit nerfed because of their capabilities ;3

Little_Bambino

Jul 29, 2019
It is, but you can thankfully tone the spawn down. I changed it from 30 to 25, so much better. Also I think the yogs pack is at the ATLauncher

Tynster

Jul 29, 2019
So ive been messing around with the Yog modpack and have come to the conclusion that it needs biomes a plenty added into it.

Last edited:

kickyour

Jul 29, 2019
Any mod requests?[DOUBLEPOST=1409167464][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I see the request for ex nihilo and aquilo, WARNING: Recipes will be a little bit nerfed because of their capabilities ;3
If the nerf can be disables I would love it but not if I need 64k fluid things to get aqueous acummalators

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Guys I will post the list of enabled mods on Tuesday so everyone can be set in the new world we are setting up on Wednesday so far I've started a base and built the spawn center I've still have to make digger and nether hubs the world is a normal since the last world was biomes I plenty and it left a lot to be desired any mods you really want to suggest I add from the disabled list please note before Tuesday in here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott969

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Scott969
Playtime average per week: 10-20 Hours
Recording: Y\N N
Teamspeak: Y\N N
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: I want to find a server my little brother and i can enjoy and have fun with others once we get to know each other. i plan on building a base with my little brother and doing the mods and having fun. i am a helpful person once i get settled in and well off in mods i know them very well also so if people needed help i would be happy to help them.

Status
Not open for further replies.