Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Trius_

Jul 29, 2019
Is the server really down ?

If this is the case the last thing I can do is to destroy my autocrafting system as I deleted all links to my machines and to my AE drives...

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
No sorry at work prepping for prob biggest day of the year I can only restart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_Trius_

Jul 29, 2019
I am tired of ruining everyone's game =/

I won't touch this area anymore. The bug seems to be in the autocraft system and it should be destroyed totally.

Little_Bambino

Jul 29, 2019
Noooooo, trius D:[DOUBLEPOST=1405750220][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe we should do the 1.7 unstable pack, i've been playing it and it's been really fun. (Botania :D)

Charrizzard

Jul 29, 2019
if you think there will be less crashes with 1.7 you're so wrong, and Trius can just start over if he wants
most of us can give him materials to help him rebuild and stuff

Last edited:

Franktech

Jul 29, 2019
This forum post is for new people to look for a server and post their applications on, not a forum thread to discuss the server crashing. Could you please stop because you keep bumping your thread and nearly no one is applying, this is unfair for the other server owners.

Little_Bambino

Jul 29, 2019
Frank, we are a community of friends, trying to solve a problem. Shut the hell up.[DOUBLEPOST=1405802989][/DOUBLEPOST]I was also just suggesting 1.7

Franktech

Jul 29, 2019
Frank, we are a community of friends, trying to solve a problem. Shut the hell up.[DOUBLEPOST=1405802989][/DOUBLEPOST]I was also just suggesting 1.7

Well do it on your website or skype or some where else but dont post it on a forum where servers are looking for players. This forum section is not a place to discuss stuff like crashes. If you guys keep going on like this I will report it to one of the admins

_Trius_

Jul 29, 2019
If we are not recruiting, how is that even unfair for other server owners ? There is no logic behind this...

Ghast, can you provide me the map so I can test my area in SSP and don't create any new crash ?

Status
Not open for further replies.