Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
nobody did anything. I just walked into Trius's base and boom[DOUBLEPOST=1405455013][/DOUBLEPOST]Ghast you really need to get my login working so I can restart after a crash![DOUBLEPOST=1405455043][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and its back up

_Trius_

Jul 29, 2019
If no one did anything, I accessed my AE system to store thing but it didn't crash in the first place. It crashed a while ago...

The only thing I did not change for my system is drives... I will try with new ones and if it does not crash witht these and it crashes with the old... We'll know.

Tynster

Jul 29, 2019
So I've got a better idea on how to move my tower i can just use a custom module and make a new one also the main portion that needs moving it the roof. It may also prevent all MFFR related crashes from me.

kickyour

Jul 29, 2019
So I've got a better idea on how to move my tower i can just use a custom module and make a new one also the main portion that needs moving it the roof. It may also prevent all MFFR related crashes from me.
Dont use mffr plz

Tynster

Jul 29, 2019
the mffr crash was from trying to tp about 8000 blocks or so. And to a new age that was unloaded.

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
Damn it I should have checked here first. Just went through so many sites trying to figure out the micro block problem.

Any one else having issues use the edit modpack feature on the launcher and enable Blood Magic ant ThaumictinkererKAMI mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.